[20] Someone Finds Out

Obi-Wan

'You know what this means, don't you?' Master Windu said, staring at you and Obi-Wan with such disgust that it made you feel like nothing more than the dirt beneath his shoe. 

You and Ben shared a glance. He was anxious, and his eyes were nervously darting around the room. He'd never felt so judged in his life, and you felt guilty. It was because of you, wasn't it? This was all your fault.

'Master Windu, this is all on my-'

You stepped forwards. 'It's my fault. I interfered with him in a weak state when I shouldn't have, and I am to blame. I was confused when I started training, but now I realize I wasn't thinking with my head and I took it too far. Please, punish me, for Obi-Wan is not too blame,'

Obi-Wan looked over at you with widened eyes. '(Y/N)...'

'Jedi Kenobi, is this true?' Windu looked over to him, remaining to silently judge the two of you. You forced yourself into Ben's mind, despite the great pain it gave you and urged for him to go along with your story. If there were to be any hope of the Jedi's survival, he would have to continue weaving the lies. 

Obi-Wan shook under the pressure. 'Y-yes, Master,'

You released a breath, feeling your face flush hot with anticipation and stress. This had all happened far too quickly. You and Ben were just getting serious within your relationship, and you loved where it was going. But someone had found out, word had gotten round, and now here you were, eyes weighing you down.

There was a quiet discussion between the council before Mace Windu looked back upon you. 'It's settled then. You are to be stripped of your saber and exiled from the Jedi ways for good.'

Your breath hissed as you sucked it in. Obi-Wan felt incredibly guilty, and, as you offered him a knowing smile, you handed over your robe and lightsaber before rushing out of the doors with tears in your eyes.

Anakin Skywalker

Anakin reached and brushed aside a strand of loose hair, tucking it behind your ear. 'I wish I could stay here forever,'

You sighed and leaned against his touch. 'Me too, Anakin, me too,'

'I must go to training,' he said, straightening his posture and recoiling his touch. 'I will see you for dinner.'

'Can't you just stay a little longer?' You pined after him, clutching onto his hand like a lovestruck teenager.

'I wish I could,' he sighed. 'I'll be back soon, okay? I won't be long, I promise,'

As Anakin turned to leave, you huffed with frustration before pulling him back. His eyebrows were creased with annoyance, but his tense muscles relaxed when he felt your lips press against his in an almost desperate manner. He couldn't resist your touch and pulled you closer to him, a strong grip over your hips.

'Anakin, where are you? You were- oh,' Obi-Wan stopped, standing in the doorway as he saw the two of you pressed against each other. You and Anakin snapped apart with flushed cheeks.

'Uh, Master, I was just-'

Obi-Wan cut Anakin off before he could say anything else. 'We can talk about this later. You need to get to training, which you are late for, again,'

You sighed and patted Anakin's chest. 'Be back soon,'

'You know I will,' Anakin leaned in sheepishly, suddenly shy under the gaze of Ben, but pressed his lips against your cheek anyway. As they were walking away, you heard a couple of the things they said.