[36] When He's Jealous

Obi-Wan

He'll usually use his Force powers to assert dominance. Whenever someone is seen flirting with you, or staring at you in a way that makes you uncomfortable, all he needs to do is lift his hand and use a simple Jedi mind trick on the weak minded to make them turn away. You appreciate the gesture-- and love how he makes sure that people know you're his --but sometimes you're just in a genuine conversation and Obi-Wan had only misjudged the flirtatious behaviour.

Anakin Skywalker

Anakin will pull you aside whenever you're talking to someone and they start hitting on you. It's almost as if he senses there's another presence with you-- a suggestive one at that. He'll approach quietly, nodding at whoever it is you're conversing with, and then tug at your elbow and pull you down the hall for a "private conversation". Sometimes it'll annoy you, but other times you'll be breathless with thanks at him getting you out of the awkward situation.

Luke Skywalker

Luke doesn't assert his dominance all that much; he tends to glare across at you angrily and then only offer a grunt or a groan in response whenever you talk to him. You think it's rather sweet that the former farm-boy get's all jealous over you, even when it isn't absolutely necessary. Sometimes it's irritating, but you know he means well. Then there are other times when you refuse to back out of the conversation, meaning you have to ignore Luke's hard stare. He'll then proceed to sulk for the rest of the day, and you'll refuse to talk to him and/or apologize for your innocent behaviour. He'll always come crawling back.

Han Solo

It's the Cantinas that agitate him the most. The drunk men, aliens and other forms of creatures see a pretty woman and they can't help but approach. Drinks will be offered, hotel rooms will be whispered and intimate places will be groped. Han doesn't need to say a word-- all it takes to get the men to back off is a passionate, open-mouthed kiss, and he's got plenty of those to share.