[38] What Annoys You

sorry bebs i had writers block ily please don't leave ((:

also guys ask me a question and then proceed to answer that question urself so we can all get to know each other better :D

___

Obi-Wan

Come on, let's admit it, it's his underhand trash talking. He is one of the sassiest people you have ever met, and it only frustrates you that bit more whenever he has facts to prove to you that his words have things to back them up. He never means things seriously, though. He saves all of those comments for his incompetent Padawan, Anakin, who simply rolls his eyes and shoots back with his wit at his master.

Anakin Skywalker

How often the two of you are apart. It's hard enough to be away from him when the two of you have different lunch breaks from training, so it's no surprise that you're a little agitated from him constantly being pulled away from your company to assist his Master in a mission of sorts. Not only is it annoying that he's away from you for a lot of the time, but it's terrifying. Sometimes, you're not quite sure if he'll make it back... but he always does.

Luke Skywalker

How he's always looking for competition and adventure. He's young and he's been trapped up on a moisture farm for nearly twenty years of his life, so it's easily expected of a boy with such power and potential to want to see the entire galaxy. He'll perform crazy stunts just to impress you, and sometimes even drag you away from the Rebel camps to take you on adventures. Sometimes you'll wake up and he'll be gone, exploring the base. You wish he'd just relax, but sometimes that adventurous side of him can be an advantage, so you suppress your complaints to a minimal.

Han Solo

His cockiness. Obviously, confidence is one thing you love in your partners, but sometimes Han is too sure of himself and you're not sure what he'll do with that ever-growing ego of his. He likes to impress you, and sometimes even you're surprised for having doubted his capabilities. Yes, sometimes his huge ego has some fact behind it, but you'd silently curse him even so. Oh, well. At least, you're just one reason why he brags so much-- I mean, who wouldn't when they have such a beautiful girl on their arm?