[12] Your First Kiss

Obi-Wan 

He was extremely nervous, but you held his hand through the entire thing and he felt your soothing aura calm every inch of his nerves, and he closed the space between you and let your mouths mould into one. It was beautiful, full of serenity, meaning and emotion, and certainly something that left you momentarily breathless.

Anakin Skywalker

It was a very heat-of-the-moment thing, but neither of you regretted it. You'd been awake all night, talking about the future, who you wanted to be, who you wanted to be with. It just so happened that neither of you wanted to admit who that person was out loud, but instead confirmed it with the contact of your lips. 

Luke Skywalker

It was just before he and other ships fled to destroy the Death Star, and he'd pulled you aside so that he could give you a personal goodbye. His hand had grown warm over your own, his eyes refused to move away from yours and, with a final, anxious heave of his chest, he'd leaned forward, gently placed a hand on your waist and melted into your warmth.

Han Solo

The two of you were arguing about Han not letting you out of the Falcon to help him and the others in battle. He'd demanded you stay indoors, but you knew you could handle yourself and were determined to go out there and help those closest to you. Instead, he'd kissed you, quick and hard, though full of passion instead of desperation, and said that he only wanted you to stay because he cared about you.