Alpha of Mind-Games

Beta

"Where are they?", Gilbert asked in a monotone.

"They should be arriving soo-"

"We're here...", Axel whispered as he shyly came into the house, Forrest right behind him. As soon as he saw me, he glared. He wouldn't have allowed Axel to come down with another Alpha here even if it's with him. So, I first said Axel needed to come alone to make both of them coming a more likable idea.

It worked.

"So-! Umm, who're you?", I smiled wickedly to myself as Axel asked that question to Him.

"Light Claw's Alpha.", He said with a dangerous stare.

"A-haha...I-I'm so...sorry..........", Axel slightly backed up, terrified.

The Alpha just turned His head to look in front of him, ignoring Axel any further, then stood up. He went passed Axel and Forrest and we followed him to the Cabins.

There, we saw our Alpha surrounded by our best healers. She was in human form and unconscious. Her body was badly damaged, she was mostly blue, purple, and yellow from the bruises, with large claw and bite marks on top of it. Almost all of Her was swollen and puffy, and this is Her cleaned up.

Forrest held his anger in, but couldn't help but question Her condition.

"She...Her human form should be fine, well, alive. Her wolf isn't as damaged, so we quickly bandaged Her wolf, then have Her as a human for the time being.", I explained.

Forrest turned to face Light Claw's Alpha with clenched fists, "Why don't you take responsibility?!", he said through clenched teeth.

The Alpha was unfazed, and instead calmly replied with, "She chose to fight in human form. Whether it was out of pride or intellect, I have trouble figuring out.", He then paused to think, "Actually, perhaps both would be most accurate."

Forrest glared at the Alpha, He noticed, "Just like your Alpha, you lack respect towards the higher classes.", Gilbert scoffed into a mumble.

Axel grabbed his mate's hand before he snapped. We sat on the chairs as the healers worked on our Alpha. Gilbert watched their every movement, silently judging our inferior methods.

When all was done, one of the healers told us they did all they could (which Gilbert scoffed quietly to), and that it may be awhile until She wakes up. When they all left, everyone sat still until Gilbert got up and walked towards the sleeping Alpha.

"I expected better...", He then walked to the other side, leaning to take a closer look on Her shoulder which confused us. "Considering this was made in your pack."

We all got up to look at what He was observing: Axel's glue bandage.

Axel shifted nervously, sensing the spotlight to be on him soon. Gilbert turned his head to look at Axel with a semi disgusted look on his face, "Why did you choose to name it Glam Glam Goop...?"

Axel's face grew red, as he felt ashamed and embarrassed.

"Because, he can.", Forrest defended sternly.

"Hmm,", Gilbert hummed unamused, "fair enough.".

He stood up straight, "Lead me to your lab and demonstrate how you made this...Glam Glam Goop."

By us, we heard an extremely dry laugh from the now awakened Lavender. I went to grab the water and poured some into Her mouth. When She finished, I laid Her back, "Ordering my wolves, huh? Haha, god you're so full of yourself.".