Episode 15

Joe's POV-

After we went in the pool we all got dried and went up to Shanice's room. Shanice opens the door and we all walk in.

"I don't want a repeat of last night on my bed okay," Shanice lectures making Lizzie blush deep red, I just laugh at her making her punch me. "Who has sex on the first date anyway?"

"We do right Lizzie." I say make her hide her face in the pillow.

"Come on Lizzie, you we're open about it earlier." Shanice says making me laugh again.

"But he wasn't laid next to me this morning!" She says and we all laugh. Lizzie turns around facing the ceiling crossing her arms over her chest.

"Stop bullying me." She says and I kiss her head. We sit here and talk for a while until me and Lizzie decide to leave, we say goodbyes to everyone and leave heading towards Lizzie's house. I grab her hand and she smiles up at me.

"So why did you move here?" She asks and I sigh trying to act sad.

"My parents died in a car crash." I say looking down.

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"I lived with my older sister for a bit but she has 3 kids so it was hard, I didn't have any other family down there so I just moved here to live with my Great Aunt."

"Did you have a girlfriend before."

"Yeah we have a son called Bob." She laughs and hits me. We talk for a bit until we reach her house, she stands at the door and turns around looking at me. I smile and lean in softly pressing my lips on to hers, she kisses back and I pull away a few seconds later.

"I probably can't see you tomorrow, I start work."

"You work on Sundays?" I nod.

"9am until 4pm, " She nods and I peck her lips. "I'll call though, see you soon."

"Bye." I give her a quick snog then leave. I lied, I don't have work tomorrow. I walk along the streets until I get stopped by some blonde chick, she's hot though!

"Adam I'm Jess."

"Um do I know you?"

"No but you do now, I'm head cheerleader at school, I heard you moved here." Oh head cheerleader, I could have fun with this chick.

"I thought there was something missing at the school, it was the hot blonde cheerleader." She smirks and I wrap my arm around her shoulder.

"Wait I heard you were dating that Lizzie bitch."

"I am but it doesn't mean I can't have a bit of fun." I look down at her and see her smirk up at me. She grabs my arm and leads me across the beach down to the cave I fucked Lizzie at last night, maybe it's not as unseen as I thought, I brought Demi here and that's where our daughters were made. This cave has plenty of memories in, I found it when I as a small boy and I thought only I knew about it but obviously not I push her against the cave wall and kiss her, she starts making out with me straight away, I let my hand roam around her body as she tangles her fingers in my hair. I lift her skirt up slightly and slide my hands in her underwear starting to rub her. She pulls away a while later and lifts my shirt of my torso, she travels her hands up and around my chest leaving small kisses behind too, I moan in her ear especially when she grabs my erection.