Episode 13

Still on Joe's POV-

The week goes by quickly and soon it's Friday night, I pick Lizzie up looking hot and we head towards the cinema, I let her pick the movie like the gentleman I am and we watch it, it was boring and I nearly fell asleep through it but luckily I didn't. I grab her hand and lead her out the cinema towards the beach, we're going to take a stroll down the beach.

"Adam." I hear and turn to her."

"Yeah."

"You won't hurt me will you?" She asks and I smile.

"Of course not," I lead her onto the beach and turn to her. "I'm not that type of guy, I promise." She smile up at me and I feel myself getting closer and closer to her, our lips connect and start moving together, I eventually slip my tongue in her mouth starting to make out with her. She moves her hands up and down my chest not knowing it's my turn on spot when it is, I moan in her mouth and I can see she's a bit shocked when she pulls away and looks at me.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't think it would turn you on." She says and I laugh.

"It's fine, it's one of my turn on spots I guess." She laughs too and I connect our lips together again picking her up making her legs wrap around my waist. She pulls away and looks at me she leans in to whisper in my ear.

"Guess where my turn on spot is." She says and I smirk grabbing her ass, she moans slightly in my ear also making me turned on a bit more. I walk along the beach carrying her in my arms until we reach a large cave that's unseen. I lay her down on the sand and climb on top of her kissing her neck. It doesn't take long for both of our shirts to be off and on the ground. I never thought I would get in her pants on the first date but I'm not complaining. I make out with her letting my hands travel down her body and into her pants, I start rubbing her though her underwear making her moan in my mouth.

I put my shirt back on and hold out my hand for her to take, she takes it and I pull her up.

"Adam that was amazing." She manages to choke out still out of breath with what just happened. I smile and hold her hand.

"Glad to know I'm good at sex." She smiles and we walk out of the cave. I take her home and then go back to my house.

"Your back late." I hear my mom say walking into the hall.

"Um yeah we watched a long film then went for a walk along the beach." I explain and she nods understanding.

"I made you a snack if you want it."

"Nah I'm fine but thanks."

"What are you doing this weekend?" She asks and I shrug.

"I have no idea why?"

"You have a interview for that sports shop at 11am." 

"Okay, I'm off to bed now."

"Good night." I smile and walk upstairs, I don't want a job but I suppose I have to, I might go see Lizzie over the weekend too, I won't dump her straight away but I might just sleep with some other girls while I'm with her.