Episode 6

I trudge into the local bathroom trying not to trip over my pants, why have my clothes suddenly gotten bigger. I look in the mirror and gasp touching my face, I look 16 again! I touch up and down my body knowing that I am no longer 32 I'm 16! I rush out the bathroom and down to my parents house, I just walk in.

"MOM!" I scream and my mom comes  rushing through.

"Joe?" She asks and I walk up to her.

"I'm young again!" I exclaim in horror and she touches my face.

"What happened?"

"I have just walking through the streets when I got hit by a car, I woke up in this weird place and there was a man! He said that I have been a very unkind man and I have 2 options, go to hell and burn or come back to earth and change!" I say really fast and she looks at me confused.

"Say that again in English." I repeat it calming down a bit. She grabs my hand and makes me sit down. I sigh and look into the pitch TV seeing me as a youth again. What does this mean? The man said I should know something but I never caught what he said, he sent me back down before I could hear. What could I possibly need to do to become normal again. My mom comes back through with coffee and passes me one.

"What could have you done to be a very unkind man?" I sigh already knowing what it is.

"Mom I haven't been completely honest with where I work." I look at her seeing a bit of a shocked expression.

"Well what have you been doing?" She asks and I take a deep breath getting ready to be lectured at.

"I've been sleeping around with many different women who would pay me." She gasps and gives me a bit of a thump.

"That's more than unkind Joe, what about my Granddaughters? What would they think of their dad?" I sigh knowing she's right.

"Unless Demi told them they don't know."

"Doesn't make the situation any better Joseph." I nod.

"What should I do know though? Re-do the next 16 years all of again?" I inquire and she moves to sit next to me.

"How about we try and figure what you have to do, he said come back to earth and change right?" She questions and I nod. "Go get a haircut and buy new clothes looking like you are a 16 year old for starters and maybe get a proper job?" She suggest and I sigh.

"I'm going to have to go back to school aren't I." She nods .

"I will enrol you to North High."

"But Shanice goes there."

"What other option have we got." I nod and get up. I need to get back to my original self because I don't fancy doing the next 16 years of my life all over again. I run down the streets and get a haircut and buy some new clothes, fashion these days is horrible! I go into a sports shop and apply there for a part-time job and go back to my mom's.

"Good now go to your old bedroom and put your stuff away," I nod and head upstairs. "And Joe," She says making me turn around. "This is best of as a secret and change your name."

"I agree and Adam." I say and run upstairs.