I inserted another finger inside her, thrusting two fingers inside her in and out. She gripped my back harder, her perfectly manicured nails, digging through my skin. That's gonna leave a mark tomorrow, I smirked. "Oh God... ahhh... That's... uhhhh... amazing.... Ahhhh... Oh babyyyy...," she moaned. Damn, im gonna cum just by hearing her moaned.

"I'm close," she panted under me. "You like what I do babe?" I asked her while kissing her jaw line. I keep thrusting inside her, while my mouth sucking her nipples left to right. "yeaa.. aaahh.. suck it harder babe...," she managed to say. I obliged and suck harder.

"I'm cumming baby.... AHHHHHH.....," her head threw back to my pillow, eyes close as volcanic of orgasm erupted out of her body with white larva of white juice. She moaned louder as her body shook harder. I buried my head between her breasts, panting as well. Damn. I think I just cum with her.

As her body begins to relaxed, I slowly pulled out of her. My finger drenched with her white juice, I slowly moved my fingers to my mouth and licked it clean in front of her. "Hmmmmm," I moaned. "Taste like candy," I moaned and kissing her swollen lips, exploring her inside, letting her had a little taste of herself.

Her hands moved slowly to my breast. I stopped her. "Cara, you don't have to. I want to make you feel good. It's ok if you're not ready," she wanted to protest, but I hugged her body. "It's fine really. Let's go sleep," I said laid next to her, pulling the covers over our body.

I pulled her body close to mine and whispered, "I love you, Cara Delevingne," kissing her temple. "I love you too Yasmine," Cara whispered and kiss my lips.

She's mine. All mine. I love her. And I will never let her go. I fell asleep, hugging Cara tightly.

Cara's POV

I woke up when the morning sun hit me. I should close the curtains before I go to bed. I groaned, opening my eyes to a different surrounding. Looking around the unfamiliar room, I jolted up. I heard a faint groaned. I looked beside me, a naked goddess, laid beside me.

I looked under the covers, I'm naked as well. Suddenly, the memories from yesterday flooded in my brain. Oh my God! I just had sex with Yasmine. It's one of the most mind blowing sex I ever experienced. But, I feel bad I didn't get to pleasure her like she did to me. It's like she can feel my nervousness when I tried to grope her breast.

I looked at her, breathing slowly, looking innocent as ever beside me. It hit me hard when I remember she's going home today. Is she going to leave me alone after that amazing sex we had? Will she find another person in LA as soon as she landed? My mind was racing thinking about it.

I felt a nudged and I looked beside me and she was smiling at me. "Good morning," she said hoarsely. Oh God that's just sexy. "Morning," I said as she moved her lips to mine. I felt those little butterflies just explode in my stomach when her warm lips touched mine. Yup, I love her.

I pulled away, her eyes still on mine. "You have the most beautiful eyes baby," she said, caressing my cheeks. I blushed. She laughed at my sudden redness. I just pouted at her and furrowed my eyebrows. "Awww. You look so cute when you pout," she said, poking my cheeks.

She stopped poking my cheeks and stood up, letting the covers fell gracefully from her body. I was shocked to see a huge scar on her back. It goes from her lower neck to her lower back. It's like she felt me staring, she turned and smiled.

"Like what you see there, Cara?" she asked me smirking. I gulped a huge lump in my throat as I eyeing her front body. I was admiring her breast. Not too big, not too small. Well compared to mine, mine smaller than hers. Is that abs on her tone stomach? She must be a gym addict. Just looking at her tone abs make me wants to kiss it. Leaving butterfly kisses all over!

She snapped her fingers in front of me, bringing me back to reality. "Let's get ready. We can have a nice little breakfast outside. My flight is not until noon," she said, making me sad. She's going home soon. I sighed and nodded. I stood up and walked towards her bathroom.

Even her bathroom is heaven. White marbles flooring and sink, cream painted walls, and huge mirrors. Not to mention her heavenly steam showers, huge Jacuzzi, there's a door to her closet inside the bathroom, and two big windows showing the perfect nature scenery.

She walked inside her showers, offer me her hand. "Let's have a bath together. Less time," she said smirking. I just stood there, staring at her hand. "Oh come on, I saw you naked yesterday. Don't be shy. I won't bite, much," she winked. How can someone like her even exist? All I remember was she took my hand and crashed our body together.

"See, it's not that bad," Yasmine said when I'm inside. I blushed hard. I was about to say something when I saw faint scars beneath her breast. She saw me eyeing it and lifts my chin to look at her flawless face. "Old wounds, babe. I'll tell you what happen when we're both decent and wearing clothes. Okay?" I nodded in respond. She smiled and proceeds to wash her hair and her body.

I washed my hair and body quickly. I walked out from the shower and stood in front of her sink mirror. I begin to blow dry my hair. "You can use everything that is mine. Don't be shy," she said before walking through her closet door.

My mind keeps coming back to the scars that are on her body. What happened to you Yasmine?

A/N

IM SORRY IF THE SCENE TOO SIMPLE. LOL. IM A ROOKIE. DONT JUDGE ME! LOL

COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE.

IM THINKING OF SHIPPING NAME.

IS YARA OK??

YASMINE & CARA = YARA

XOXO

JAC