Chapter 7

A/n: Hi guys! I hope everyone's doing well. I'm just about ready to die over here. I don't want to go to school ever again or think about pointless things like math that I couldn't care less about. I don't want to be alone anymore. I'm tired of where I live, tired of myself, and tired of feeling anxiety and depression. So yeah I'm clearly not in a great mood right now. Anyway enjoy the chapter. Next chapter will be more exciting I promise!

Fact: I'm left handed.

Comment a fact about yourself!

And question! : What countries are you all from? I'm from the USA.

Contact Me!

Instagram & Spapchat: lexanoelle

Twitter: noellexa

YouTube: In external link

Tumblr: quietgirlloudworld

Blog: alexanoellejones.blogspot.com

Eve's POV

Some things never ever get old. Like your favorite song or movie. This applies to waking up next to Zayn in the morning with his arm wrapped around me and tattoos on full display.

"Good morning." I smiled up at Zayn who seemed to have been awake for a while. When I had opened my eyes, he was already looking at me.

"Good morning beautiful." He replied, shifting his position so our faces were closer to each other. Instead of kissing my lips, he pressed small kisses from my jaw to the side of my neck.

"I'm going to have to ask you to stop that before this gets embarrassing." I laughed and pushed his head away from me.

"How's my fiancé doing?" Zayn asked me as his eyes flicked to the ring on my finger.

"Absolutely fantastic." I said, doing an awful Gary Barlow impression.

"Don't try to become an impressionist, alright?" I heard Louis chuckle from outside of our bunk.

"Oh hush Lou." I grumbled. "How's my fiancé doing then?"

"Amazing. I can't wait to announce this whole thing at the concert tonight." Zayn scooted me even closer to him so that his chin was resting on my head.

"You're announcing it?" I was a bit surprised to be honest. Usually Zayn preferred to keep everything private.

"Why would I want to hide something like this? We're getting married! This is huge." The sound of his voice vibrated against me, sending tingles everywhere.

"You're right." I smiled to myself.

"We haven't told the crew or anyone. Lou doesn't even know about this yet. I feel like I need to scream it to the world." He said.

I chuckled at his heart beat pounding against me. Zayn wasn't usually too excited or energetic, more calm and laid back. So seeing him like this was like seeing him six years ago.

"I love your enthusiasm." I grinned. "I should call Rita."

Rita and I had been close friends ever since meeting when Aiden was just a baby. I attended mummy group for ages and we ended up becoming really good friends. When she had her baby, I was there to support her. Her daughter absolutely loved Aiden, so Rita was constantly over so they could play.

"She won't be surprised." Zayn muttered.

"Wait, why?" I asked, confused.

"I called her and made sure I had your ring size right when I got this one sized." He picked up my hand and twisted the ring around my finger. "So I told her where we hide the spare key and had her check for me. Obviously I had to explain."