Contest

Hi everyone! A while ago I asked if anyone would be interested in doing a one-shot contest and I got lots of good responses! So here I'm officially announcing it and its rules, rewards, etc. I am having this competition because I know there is a lot of undiscovered talent on Wattpad and I would love to discover some and shed some light on them as well. A one-shot doesn't have a set length but they are normally pretty short so please don't write me a novel with multiple chapters. :)

You can write about any of the characters from Changes/Growth in any time frame or setting OR you can write about one of the boys with your own original characters.

Use your creativity, best spelling and grammar, and do your best!

I will pick only one winner and whoever that is will get a follow from me, a dedication, and will co-write a story with me! :)

One story per person.

If you are interested in entering, the only thing you have to do is write and post your story, and dedicate it to me.

I will read each piece of work. Everyone has a fair chance to win! :)

Please have your stories written by February 10, 2014. You have one month to write, hopefully that will be enough!

I hope everyone decides to write something! Don't be shy! I won a contest and it really helped me improve my writing AND it gave me a good foundation on Wattpad. So at least give it a shot!

Get your creativity flowing...

Ready..Set....GO!

If anyone has any questions, don't hesitate to ask me! Sorry if you thought this was an update but I will be updating soon, don't worry.