The Walking Dead

"Thanks so much for talking with us today. I know you're very busy with the show." A blonde reporter said and Lauren nodded with a smile.
"Oh yeah, always busy." She said smiling at the camera.
"Can you tell us anything about this season?" She asked holding the mic up to Lauren's face.
"I really can't spoil that much but if you haven't watched last season I guess just standing here is a spoiler." She laughed showing off her prosthetic baby bump to the camera and the reporter laughed.
"That's very true!" She said with a smile and Lauren laughed as well. "What can you tell us about the little guy or gal in there?"
"Well there's not much I can spoil like I said. We're very under wraps here on set and even we don't know what's going to happen with our characters. We won't know the gender till I give birth....-" the reporter cut her off real quick.
"In the comics Glenn and Maggie had a boy." She replied. Lauren nodded and smiled.
"Yeah that's true. Hershel Jr. I honestly don't know how that will play out on the show because we do change a lot of things actually. Who knows if the baby will even be a boy!" Lauren laughed.
"How are you handling the added weight in this heat?" She asked.
"Wow! You thought that heat was intense before but now you add a 15 pound all fabric thing pressed up into your abdomen and it's so hard." Lauren replied.
"Alright, just a couple more questions and then you can get back to filming." The reporter said smiling at the camera.
"I don't know I kinda like it here in the shade." Lauren joked and the reporter laughed.
"You and Steven have to have obvious chemistry if you're going to play two characters that are so in love. Was it hard to get that connection?" She asked batting her long eye lashes and Lauren blinked for a few seconds.
"No, well I mean.... I guess it's hard at first because you're just getting to know each other and you have to pretend you already love him. But now it's super easy because a part of me feels the way Maggie feels about Glenn. I love Steven. He's a great work friend and personal friend. He's so funny and cute and caring. He's everything Glenn is and I like to call myself something close to Maggie so of course we love each other."
"Aw you guys are just too cute! Do you know about Stauren?" The reporter asks.
"Yeah that's Steven and my ship name. It's like Maggie and Glenn have Glaggie. It's really cute and I have seen those websites dedicated to Steven and I being together. It's a really sweet sentiment from fans and Steven and I appreciate it." Lauren said honestly.
"But it's a little creepy?" The reporter said with a laugh. Lauren laughed too.
"Ok yeah you're right just a little creepy. I mean some fans get really explicit." She laughed.
"Ok last question!" The reporter breathed.
"I think I'm ready for it." Lauren smiled.
"So obviously Maggie is pregnant-"
"What? No way. When did this happen?" Lauren joked. The reporter giggled and continued her question.
"Are you nervous for the bigger props and birth scene. I heard that your birth is going to be really detailed since they don't go into it in the comics."
"That's a great question. No one can be really truly ready to pretend to push a baby out from in between your legs. It's going to be challenging. I did Law and Order SVU a couple years ago where I was pregnant. The prop was big but I only had to pretend I was having smaller contractions and nothing was too serious. So I don't really have experience. Maybe I'll watch some videos who knows!" Lauren laughed and the reporter nodded. "As for the prosthetic it's only gonna get bigger from here so doing basic stunts is going to be way more challenging especially in this heat. I couldn't imagine being actually pregnant! I get to take this thing off but Maggie's really struggling."
"Thank you so much! I'm Emily Rocca from Nerdy News here with Lauren Cohan, thanks for watching and don't for get to hit those like and subscribe buttons!" The interview ended.
"Hey thanks guys that was a lovely interview." Lauren said hugging Emily.
"No thank you so much! It was an honor to speak with you! I've been such a huge fan of The Walking Dead and I own all of the comics. I love how they really dive into Maggie's character on the show and how they have really pumped life into her. You're a fantastic actress." Emily said.
"Thank you so much Emily! Is there anything else I can do before I shove you off?" Lauren asked kindly.
"Can I get a picture please?" Emily asked and Lauren agreed they snapped a quick selfie and Lauren walked back over to set. Steven met her in the shade.
"How was the interview?" He asked kindly and Lauren nodded.
"It was fine. The girl was super sweet. She didn't even ask me about Glenn's death in the comics!" Lauren laughed.
"Yeah that seems to be an extremely common topic lately. Apparently Glenn dies before Maggie is showing and well..." Steven said pointing down to her bump.
"Maybe Maggie's luck had finally changed." Lauren said and they both laughed. Steven kissed her on the lips. "Whoa there." Lauren said pushing him back. "Not at work."
"I know but you just look so beautiful." Steven said.
"Covered in blood and dirt and sweat?" Lauren said rolling her eyes.
"When can we tell people?" He asked.
"That we've been dating for 3 months? No way. Everyone will go crazy." Lauren said.
"But in a good way. Fans love us together, we practically are together in their minds." Steven argued.
"It's not the fans. It's the press. They'll find out that you cheated on your ex with me. It'll be nasty." Lauren argued back.
"How are they gonna find out if we don't tell them?" He asked.
"They always find out!" Lauren said frustrated. "Besides I told that interview girl that we were friends! They'd call me a liar."
"But you are one." Steven teased. Lauren grunted and then kissed Steven. "Hey not at work." He mocked.
"Oh stop it." Lauren said with a smile.