Chapter 35

He was back there for five hours. I was worried but I know the doctors are doing their best. I just hope their best means he'll live. As for his leg, we don't know what's gonna happen. They brought him back in the room covered in bandages and scars. His eyes were closed and I thought he was dead.

"He's just sleeping. He should be awake in a few minutes. Once he wakes up he will have some pain in his chest and leg. We operated in his leg so that's what room so long. His leg should be healed within 6-8 months. His heart however will take at least a year. Make sure he takes it easy. I'll be back in a few minutes", the doctor said.

I looked at the heart monitor and it was beeping slowly. Almost like it could go out any second. His leg was in a cast. He can't leave me after I just got him back.

"Honey it'll be okay. I promise he'll wake up soon", my mom said.

"If he doesn't I'm suing Amy. She's the reason he's in this mess. If she would've left him alone his life would be perfect", his mom said.

"Listen lady he came to her. He made this mess all on his own bu making the bet. My daughter is innocent so don't drag her into your son's drama", my mom said.
They were both quiet when Caleb said something.

"Stop fighting. Mom just accept the fact that I love Amy and she loves me. No matter what she'll always love me and I'll always love her", he said.

"Caleb. If you really love her be with her. Just remember little girl I'm watching you", his mom said.

"Amy I really do love you. I don't wanna loose you again", he said.

"You mean it?", I asked.

"I really do mean it", he replied.

"I love you", I said.

"I love you too", he said.