Chapter 1- Truth hurts.

Amy's POV:

OH MY GOSH! Where the hell am I? Why am I naked? Why am I whith HIM? Of all people why HIM? Oh my gosh... ( natataranta na siya.) ng biglang. . .

Dylan: *yawns* hmmm. what are you doing? Let me sleep. (Then he pushed her out of the bed)

WHAT the hell is wrong with this spoiled, arrogant, insensitive, cheater, hot . . oh no not hot . . well uhmm OK KINDA HOT guy? I hate him. Then suddenly reality came to her.

Amy: HEY! Wake up! What happened. D-d-did s-so-something ha-happened? Wait atleast you used protection RIGHT?

Dylan: *smirks* Ofcourse! I'm always CAREFUL babe. Don't worry. Everything's fine. Oh and you can go now. Atleast I enjoyed the night. Bye!

What? that's it? UHH! Fine.

*amy put on her clothes and off she go!.

AFTER 6 weeks. . .

Amy's with Lauren and Mitch

Amy: uhm guys?

Lauren and Mitch: YES? :)))

Amy: I need to tell you something. :(

LAuren: What is it amy? You know you can tell anything to us. :)

Amy: Thanks guys but promise me conrol your reactions please?

Lauren and Mitch: Sure. Promise.

Amy: Ok. *sigh* IhadsexwithDylanAnderson.

Mitch: You what?! Oh my gosh amy! you know he'll never be serious with girls. Why of all people did you have sex with him?!

Amy: Look Mithc. I didn't know what I was doing that time. I was drunk ok? DRUNK! I don't even know that I'm with him and I told you to control your reactions. YOU PROMISED me. :(

Lauren: Oh my gosh. the saying "Promises are meant to be broken" is true. I knew it!

Amy and mitch: *roll their eyes.

Lauren: So what if you had sex? It's normal, Amy. Unless... *looks on amy's tummy

Amy: I don't know ok? That's why I told you this because my period is delayed already. And I already had a pregnancy test and it was positive. But who knows? Its not that accurate right?? ha-ha-ha.

Lauren: Oh my gosh! this is a big problem. Have you told your mom? Look, I think you need to see a doctor.

Amy: No. I haven't told them. You know them. they'll kick me out of the house if they knew. And how can I see a doctor? I only have a pediatrician!

Mitch: I'll go with you! :)

Lauren: Me too. But are you planning to tell Dylan about this?

Amy: *sighs* I don't knw. I don't want to talk about him right now. Oh btw lauren, how's jake?

Lauren: Oh that bastard! He's ok without me i think. he didn't even call me last night. HMP! :(

Mitch: Enough with that chit chat. Let's go or else we'll be late to class.

AFTER CLASS . . . In the hallway . . .

Unknown guy: O-ho-ho! Look who's here. The girl who costs a Ferrari. *guys with him laughs*

(amy raises an eyebrow)

Amy: What are you talking about?

Unkown guy: Oh by the way, Amy. I'm Zach Dylan's friend. And what am I saying? hmm. You didn't know? So you thought he slept with you with no reason or because he has feeling for you? Come one amy. We made a bet. If he can sleep with you for a night, he'll get a Ferrari car from us. And look! *points at a couple who is leaning on the ferrari* Dylan got his new car and a new TOOOY! hahahaha..

(amy's tears are forming and so she runaway from them)

What a deceitful guy! How could he??! . . . . . . *cries*

Wait! Why am I affected? He don't mean anything to me! But why am I still hurt?He'll pay for this!

NEXT DAY.... At the hospital . . .

amy went out of the room where women are checked if they're pregnant (i don't know what its called :) )

Amy: :(( The doctor said I'm 6 weeks pregnant. :'( What am i going to do? *sniff

Mitch : Its ok amy. Don't worry everything will be fine.

Lauren: Yeah. We're always here for you no matter what happen. BEST FRIENDS FOREVER?

Amy: *sniff thanks guys *sniff (group huggggg!)

As they turn around to head to the exit. . .

Amy's mom: AMY? What are you doing here?! >:(

Amy, Lauren and Mitch: O.O

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please leave comments. Hope you like it.

You can share what you're thinking about the story.

i really don't mind.

i'm trying to put some filipino language/ tagalog but i end up writing it in english.

Thanks for reading. :)))))