"Goodbye" Season 3 Part 3

"We interrupt this program to bring you breaking news! Jetblue Airways Flight 767 en route from NYC to Blue Ville, Maine has crashed! We bring you live footage of the crash. Approximately fifteen minutes ago, Jetblue Airways flight 767 crashed into the boardwalk along the beach coastline of BlueVille,Maine. The plane was split in half while flying to El Salvadore International Airport in BlueVille, right now the only thing that has been established is 150 people plus five crew members were on board the flight. However, when the aircraft split in half in the air only 75 people were on board the remaining half of the plane that crashed into the boardwalk. The CoastGuard and other National Securities have been alerted and are seeking the location of the missing half of the aircraft. They were six fatalities from the passengers and crew, no fatalities or injuries reported from citizens along the boardwalk. Right now BlueVille hospital has been prohibited by the government to release the names of anyone involved in this crash but it has been established via Social Media that wealthy,businessman Ridge El Salvadore was on board the aircraft. We will continue to bring you .live updates of the tragic crash, stay tuned with HBC for live coverage of the Jetblue Airways flight 767 crash."

Jessica's P.O.V

"No!" I screamed as I fell back on the sofa crying. I hugged my pillow as I sobbed in pain. I let Sam go on that flight and now he may never return. How am I suppose to explain this to Owen? What if Sam's dead?How am I suppose to tell Owen any of this? I did not even get a chance to tell Sam I was pregnant. What am I going to do? I cannot just sit here and wonder, I need to find the truth. But how do I find the truth when I don't even know how to contact Sam's brother.

"Jess? Why are you crying?" I heard a sweet voice whisper as they came out of the room.

I sighed and wiped my eyes as I faked a smile. "Oh I was just watching a movie sweetheart" I explained as I turned the television off. "I thought you were asleep?" I asked curiously as Owen came and sat next to me on the sofa.

"I was hungry and I don't like naps" Owen said as I rested his head on my lap.

I sighed and patted his head slowly, he had no idea what was going on and I was going to shatter his world by just telling him."Hmm, how about we go to aunt Cynthia's place? Camryn and Cassie are over there and I know how much you like Cynthia's chocolate shake!" I said calmly as he laughed and looked up at me.

"Okay!" he said happily as he hopped off the sofa and ran to put his shoes on. I grabbed my purse and wiped my eyes as I blocked any thoughts of Sam being dead out of my head.

Cynhia's P.O.V

"Friggin bitch!" I said as I looked at my car's windshield.

As I headed up the porch, I wondered what she was talking about. "I will never get to meet my grandchild....Kyle's child" Eva Manning said in anger before I just drove off in my car with a very recked windshield. I cannot wrap my head around it, child never told me about anything concerning a child of his own, it's as if I met a whole different guy. I mean, yes we were in love but I did not even know he had a serious relationship that would ever result in a child.

"Cynthia, are you okay? You've been standing there like you saw a ghost" I heard someone say as they walked up the porch. I turned around in wonder only to see Jessica, I hugged her in relief.

"I'm great. I just got back from seeing Kyle and oh hello Owen!" I said calmly as I high fived Owen.

Today was already horrible, I doubt it could come to even get worse. As I opened the door and went inside Owen ran off to play with Camryn and Cassie, myself and Jess went into the kitchen.

"I guess from the looks of things you and mr hot ass are back together?" I asked curiously as I took out a bottle of Ciroc and some orange juice.

"We were..., pour me some of that please" Jessica said in sadness as she wiped her eyes.

"Um no!" I said as I poured her a glass of orange juice. "Pregnant! No alcohol whatsoever! In fact, I'm coming to get rid of any unhealthy things from that apartment you have including those sex toys missy" I said as I drank my Ciroc and orange juice.

She sighed and looked at me with her eyes pouring with tears as she finally broke her calmness "Sam might be dead! the flight he was on crashed! Five people died and the rest were injured and some are missing!"

"Oh no! Wait, Owen has no idea! Oh my god! Jessica I'm so sorry!" I said as I looked at Jessica, had no idea how to comfort her during a time like this. Especially, when Kyle died all I want was alone time.

"Cynthia you have to help! I do not know what to do! I cannot just tell Owen his father is dead and just expect things to work out! I have to find the truth" Jess said nervously as she pushed her hair back.

"Okay sweetheart calm down! Do not stress it's bad for the baby! Look take the Gold Enterprises Jet and fly over there. Once you get there do what you have to do, Owen will stay with me and the girls. It's going to be okay, Sam loves you and I know for sure he is fighting to be united with you!" I said wisely as I hugged Jessica.

"Thank you so much! I do not know how I can handle any of this without you!" Jessica said as she wiped her eyes and went into the bathroom.

I sighed and pulled my hair back as I thought of Kyle's child being somewhere in the world. "I am just gonna go say bye to Owen and I'll go pack some clothes and head to the airport. Thank you so much Cynthia!" Jess said with a happy smile as she left to see Owen and leave for the airport.

20 Minutes Later.....

"Hello!" I heard someone yell as they banged,banged,banged and banged down my front door. "What the hell!" I said as I rushed to the door.

"What the hell is going on?! Hold on! There's a doorbell right there! I'm coming!" I said loudly as I swung open the door.

"Finally! Are you Cynthia Gold!" This guy with green eyes,black hair, tanned and muscular skin asked me as he looked at me very pissed off.

"Can I help you with something?!" I demanded as he looked at me with anger.

He looked at me and laughed sarcastically before he began speaking "Oh you are gonna need someone's help. You'll lose Gold Enterprises to me! I'm gonna make sure you pay for what you did to Kyle!"

Kim's P.O.V

"It's a boy, so his stuff are going to be blue not pink!" Harry said charmingly as he picked up a stroller in Harmony's Baby Store.

"I like the pink one! No boys! It has to be a girl!" I said with a smile as I stared at a pretty,pink and white stroller.

"Hmm, whichever it is I don't care. As long as I get to wake up and see you both everyday" Harry whispered into my ear as he wrapped his arm around my waist tightly and kissed my cheek.

"Aww. Hmm I think maybe I should look at things from your perspective then Mr. Smartiee" I said as we looked into each other's eyes.

"Good, maybe you should. Then you'd see it's going to be a boy, Harry Jr!" Harry explained with a smirk before he passionately kissed me biting my bottom lip as he pulled off.

"Come to think of it, maybe a boy would be less trouble. He's gonna be all yours to take care off while I sleep" I said with a smile as I headed to the exit when I bumped into someone.

"Ouch! I am so-" I was cut off as I saw Levi smiling at me.

"Can I help you?" I asked harshly.

"No, I have something for you." he said with a smile before bringing out a tall,hooker dressed, brunette with hazel eyes and his arms wrapped around her waist.

"Look, I don't give a fuck what you screw. So please leave me alone" I expressed before I walked passed him.

"Kim!" I heard him demand before I turned around and saw him smiling again, the girl looking at me with an evil smirk and Harry standing behind them in fear.

I sighed and stood there until Levi began speaking "Wouldn't you like to meet Harry's mistress? She's also very pregnant like you, well she was." Levi said before a little boy came running towards the whore. "Meet Harry's son Chad"