"Hello" Season 3 Part 2

Cynthia’s P.O.V

“What the hell!?” I yelled in outrage as I turned around to look at this bitch.

“Don’t you what the hell me! You little bitch! My son, my dear, poor,stupid,love invested son! He loved you! You evil bitch! I warned him. Kyle she’s married, her husband just vanished, keep her at a distance. But did he listen?! Hell no! He went off and put a goddamn ring on you. I blame you! Everything that has happened is on you! Let me tell you right here! Right now Cynthia Gold! You will pay for being a whore! You will pay for my son’s death! You will pay the price to  me you dirty slut!” Kyle’s mother yelled in anger before she slapped me across the face.

I cried as I fell back against Kyle’s grave, I bruised my forehead on the stone. I wiped my eyes, brushed off the blood and came face to face with her.

“I know you do not like me! Understatement! Listen, I know you hate me a lot but this right here is Kyle’s memory! it is not beat up Cynthia Gold the whore wrestling ring! I do not give a fuck if you are his mother or not but you will not disrespect his memory to me or anyone else!” I demanded as she kept her mouth shut, I turned away ready to leave but turned back to leave one thing for her. “And just to be clear! You will respect me as long as I have Kyle’s ring on my finger! If you can’t …..well,shut the fuck up! Oh also! Kyle and I had something special,loving and unique and it’s something you will never have you depressed,evil,witch! That’s right I know about the marriage and divorce list!” I said with a smile as I walked away heading back to my car. “Kyle forgive me for that and God too!” I said in mindly prayers.

Eva Manning’s P.O.V

“How in hell did you cope with her?!” I asked my son before throwing his flowers at his tomb stone and walking after her.

Nobody! Not even my own goddam mother treated me like that! I’ll be damned if I let some hussy,gold digging tramp from the Valley speak to me like that. Walking behind her I began to notice her running into her car. “You better run  bitch!” I yelled as she took off her shoes and ran faster to the park Rav4 awaiting her. “Poor girl” I thought as I stopped by the men digging graves.

“Hey I’ll bring this back!” I said with enthusiasm as I grabbed one of their Shovels and began walking over to the road as Cynthia Gold ran into her car and began driving down the road leading to me in full speed.I sighed waiting by the three hoping this bitch would actually show up. “And Here she comes!” I said with a happy smile as I took the Shovel and banged it against her windshield as she drove by. I dropped the shovel and headed over to Cynthia’s now very damaged, windshield car with air bags deflated.

“What the hell is wrong with you lady?! Are you crazy! I could have died!” Cynthia came out screaming as she rubbed her head.

I laughed and looked at her “Word of advice honey! Expect the unexpected when you piss the wrong bitch off! Just to be clear I do not hate you just for being the whore who is responsible for my son’s death! I hate you because now I will never find my grandchild...Kyle’s child. Sadly, he never even got a chance to hear of the news.....because of you!” I said in painful hate as I kicked her front light and walked off.

Kim’s P.O.V

Waking up this morning, the only word I could find that describes the way I feel would be....Amazing.

“Morning there” Harry said with a smile as he kissed my lips softly.

“Did we sleep out here? haha” I asked curiously as we cuddled together on the couch.