"The Reboot" Season 2 Part 1

The Business Media Channel of Harmony, New York.

"It has been three months since Dominic Gold, owner of Gold Enterprises has vanished off the grid. Sources evidently say, Gold and wife Cynthia were having marital problems and while she was away in Barbados her husband apparently vanished. I have current feed that his wife Mrs. Cynthia Gold is holding a press conference to acknowledge the death of her husband and the remaining fortune for Gold enterprises. Over the past weeks the company has been in stable hands of  younger brother Levi Gold, stocks are at good prices and investors are in agreements. The big questions circulating now are who will be running G. E after today?, Is it going to go Public? or will it be shut down?. I am Lema Dawson and we now go live to the Gold Enterprise Public hearing."

"Press Bloggers, Journalists and News Channels I appreciate you taking your time to be here today, I would like to start off with a moment of silence for my dearly beloved husband Dominic. Not a day goes by that his name isn't circulated within our household, however I am here to acknowledge the remaining portion of my husband's finances. Gold Enterprises, has been within the Gold family for over twenty years. Over the years the regime has been through losses and gains well accompanied by different leaders. I am very sad to inform you by brother in law has decided to focus on other things apart from managing this billion dollar corporation, I feel the company should remain within the family. I've decided as Dominic Gold's legal wife to be the new CEO of Gold Enterprises, I've ran many different corporations in my life and as many of you know my family owns the biggest retailing company in the U.S known as The T's, I feel it is my responsibility as Dominic's wife and as a member of the Gold family to keep the company in stable positions. The investors and many shareholders have all been stabilized and accepting to the new Regime. I thank you for being here today and will do my best to keep Gold Enterprises within the social buzz because you guys and the people whom read and watch your amazing works need to be aware of the situation. I'd like to thank my brother in law Levi Gold, he could not be here today but thank you Levi for maintaining Gold Enterprises while under a dark cloud. Thank you once again for incorporating this information within your schedule, I am Cynthia Taviel Gold and good afternoon."

"I find it interesting that Levi Gold automatically stepped down from Gold Enterprises. Look just hear me  out on this boss, the plane ticket clearly showed Dominic's card booking two tickets with return. One for himself and this woman by the name of Kate Crane, neither returned from their trip from Barbados where oddly enough Cynthia Gold was staying. I am not assuming anything, it is possible that Cynthia wanted Dominic and this woman gone, you and I both have seen Levi in business. He is an incredible business man I find it too insidious that he just wants out. If you ask me Cynthia Gold knows more than she is revealing and I think she has something over Levi." I explained to my boss only to see him reject me with his eyebrows. I sighed and took a seat as directed only to hear a lecture "I appreciate your insight. But you must remember this is a Business Channel not the I know why Cynthia Gold wants Gold Enterprises. I think it is great that a journalist wants more from a story but keep it to something we can use. Business is business, my channel won't sell what is going behind the walls of Gold Enterprises but it does sell the exclusives Gold Enteprises will bring to the public. We were very lucky to have such a close link with Gold at this moment so do not screw this up, focus on facts not beliefs. Got it?". "I got it" I responded before walking out of his office, as I closed his door I looked directly at the label in front "We will see about that Kyle, Cynthia Gold is hiding something and I will find it."

Kyle Manning's P.O.V

"Well I thought you were great babe. I should warn you one of my reporters, new one, has been interested in you a lot. If you see or hear from Lema Dawson just tell me so I can handle her" I expressed to Cynthia on the phone as I put my feet up on the desk. I laughed hearing her talk dirty to me, "Yea I have it controlled. I will see you tonight later" I said before hanging up and responding to the knock on my door. "Kyle Manning?" this woman dressed in a very attractive business suit asked.