Better Left unsaid

Kate's P.O.V

I smiled watching Cynthia's cheap and annoying smile turn to shock, "Dominic!Oh my god! Kate! What is going on...?" . I smiled watching this poor "supposedly" smart woman act surprised and very dumb. 'Answer me Dominic!" she demanded before Dominic decided to bite his tongue even tighter and act afraid as hell. I guess it was time for me to join the crusades, "Cynthia honey! Oh my god lovely to see you! oh well me and Nic over here we’re looking for you! In any case he's too shy which is one of his sexy feature but thats not my point. Dominic wants a divorce from you and well me being sweet and kind I would like your blessings to marry him. What do you say? huh , oh and since I  know how much you like planning things you should plan the wedding infact no question of it you'll be my maid of honor."  In my mind I really think this is going well but in reality it was not:

"You B!tch!" Cynthia shouted before slapping me, I fell back against the bar.

"And you! you swine of a man! I hope you rot in hell! But the funny thing is I was gonna divorce you once I got home! At least now I know for a fact my suspicions were true! All this time! You lied and lied, business my a$$! Do not worry Dominic no more lying for you because you are free to take this stick figure and do whatever it is she does for you! I am filing for Divorce and full custody of my kids! You’re a disgrace for a father and a husband! You bastard!" Cynthia yelled, this time at Dominic before she punched him in the nose. Once I saw my Nic bleeding I was in full swing to take this evil bitch down.

"You know what Cynthia! You are no saint! Quit the innocent act because it's your fault Dominic turned to me in the first place! Maybe if you focused on managing your duties as a wife he would not have looked for comfort in me! Your cruel! he is a good father and if you rob him of the opportunity I promise you we will fight you in court for custody! I will make you pay if you file for full custody!" I demanded as I got in her face. "Oh fair warning! that hair color totally makes you look like a Prostitute! I mean it is as if you are working on the client list the way your dress! and you wanna call me names! ha now I see why you and my friggin twin get along so.." I was cut off by the sight of the power of tree. "Wow" I thought as Kim, Jessica and some really hot guy with green eyes circled around me and Dominic.

"Kate! Let's go!" Dominic demanded as he grabbed my hand forcefully and dragged me out of the club. I pulled away and stopped at the door. Victoriously I smiled as I turned around and faced them , I was ready to make my big announcement "Ladies and you hot eyes! I am pregnant with Dominic's baby!Muahhh" and walked out of the club leaving all of them with gasps and Dominic with a devilish smile as we headed off.

Jessica's P.O.V

I hugged Cynthia tightly, Kim joined in and her guy friend went back to being at the bar while we had some alone time in the corner. "Honey I am so sorry! I was looking for you to warn you and-" Cynthia cut me off with a smile before she escorted us to a table. As we sat me and Kim made eyes wondering if she was alright or wether we needed to get a therapist for her now. "I know you guys think I am acting crazy, I can tell by your faces. Anyways, last night someone made me realize what I wanted , what I needed and what I desired most....intimacy,love, a man with everything waiting to give it all for me" she said with a bright smile as she made eyes with her guy friend from the bar. As me and kim got ready to speak she cut us both off again, "I decided last night I will be divorcing Dominic and I could not have made a better choice and I am taking my kids for full custody. Anyways ladies, thanks for having my back but right now I just wanna go kiss that sexy australian at the bar and get a bastard on the beach." she said in pleasure before adding "I am talking about the drink, but it is vacation I don't know what I may do on these beaches" before walking over to the bar and passionately kissing the guy with green eyes. "Oh my god!" me and Kim both screamed as we died in laughter before high fiving. The Cynthia we use to know was back, deep down we knew she missed Dominic but at the moment she was living, she made it count . "I have to admit she does look good on your shorts, but they are cute together. It is like a match made in heaven" kim said as our Martini's arrived, as I sipped my martini Kim yapped on about her night , I was lost wondering about Samson. "Hey! Jess I am talking about $ex here ! What is going on? I know you okay that is your favorite. Is it Sam?" she asked before collecting yet another martini, I smiled and bit my lip debating wether to talk about it and I made my decision. "Samson is a widower , his wife died six months ago, but I do not know I feel like he is still hiding something from me and I just wish I knew. He talks like a child on the phone for at least 30 minutes each three hours and when I ask he keeps saying it is his mother. Who calls their mom that often?!" I said in sadness as I rested my head on the counter. Kim looked at me with half a smile before giving what I hoped was a lecture "Hun you guys just met, I know you really like him but give him some time I mean for all you know he is probably coping by talking to his mother , he does not appear like the cheating type. In fact maybe you two should talk because he's coming over here. Later gorgeous" she said before walking off with a smile and modeling down the isle like she was on a runway."He's coming over here! Oh god!" I thought before I realized he was sitting across from me looking really angry.