Ch 1- Disguised Temptation

So let's see how this story goes.

Also, please stop saying it's too fast. This is my story and  have a purpose for everything and if you don't like it just don't read it. I appreciate yall feedback but I just wanted the speed this way. I know it may not be everyones cup of tea, but, I like it .

I haven't read one of these although I'm sure there's a few like it, however, everything I write is original and if it sounds like another story please inform me so I can change it. :)

Hope you guys like and thanks for taking the time to give it a shot.

If you enjoy, please comment, vote, and share babies

------------------------------------------------------

THERE IS SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER. Read at your discretion. You have been warned.

Anne's P.O.V.

I take one last look in the mirror before nodding with approval. It was a simple black sleeveless dress that stopped just at my knees but hugged my body's curves perfectly (see dress above). My hair hung in its natural curls, still slightly damp but nearly dry. I had on minimal makeup as we were still going to be home. I walked downstairs and was greeted by my dad who immediately complimented me. I smiled at him sincerely.

"C'mon dad, tonight's all about you," I said patting his shoulder and smiling as guests started coming in. Tonight was a celebration at our house for my dad's new job promotion. I greeted way too many people and was nibbling on food here and there throughout the night.

---

About 2 hours into the celebration I wasn't feeling it too much and Kindly excused myself before making my way upstairs. I grabbed my phone and plugged in my headphones nodding my head to the beat. Sorry by Justin Bieber was playing and I couldn't help it, the beat is just so catchy. I shoot my dad a text letting him know I was pooped and would be in my room for the rest of the night and he assured me it was fine with a text. 

I unzipped my dress and started to shimmy out of it. I pulled my hair up in a messy bun and bent over to pick up the dress when I felt something behind me as hands swiflty grab my waist. I gasped ready to fight back and scream when whatever grabbed me pulled me to stand up straight holding me against what I could know feel was a guy by my waist and covering my mouth shut. He yanked out my headphones allowing me to hear his deep chuckles. His chest rumbled against my back and I suddenly got wet. Really Anne, that turns your dumbass on? I tried to fight my way out of his grip but all my screams and pleas were muffled and were only met by his laughter.

He finally pushed me up against the wall turning me around roughly but still keeping my mouth shut. My eyes which were blurry due to tears threatening to spill got bug-eyed upon seeing who it was.

"I'm going to let go now okay," he says and I nod. As soon as he let go I was a second from screaming before his hand flew back to my mouth. "And I need you to not scream," he says and I roll my eyes nodding again. He slowly lowers his hand and I push him off immediately.

"What the fuck is your problem Tim" I spat out at him only leaving him amused. I grab my robe from my bed immediately and cover myself. I go to the door and open it eyeing him hatefully showing him out. The truth is it was hard. Tim, Timothy Smith, his full name, was my dad's current boss. He was a lot younger than my old man and it showed. He was around his late 20's meaning he was about 6 years older than me. His body was large and muscular and he easily towered over my 5'6 body frame with his 6'1 body. He came up to me until our bodies were just centimeters away.

I could feel his warm breath hit my neck and I avoided eye contact and it took every ounce of strength not to buckle under his gaze.

"You don't want me to leave Anne," he says his breath hitting my neck causing all the neck hair to rise. His voice was low and lustful. He slowly lay his hand on mine and shut the door locking it behind himself.