Private school

Stiles offered to take Liam and I to school. I was surprised really. Lydia probably put him up to this to use her match making skills.

__

We got to school and jumped out of the jeep. Liam grabbed my hand and we intertwined our fingers. I have no idea what we our. Liam walked me to my locker and to my first period. Because our lockers are right next to each other and we have the same first period. School flew by rather quickly than any other day. Maybe because I did not pay attention to anything that went on in class. Liam met with me after school.

"You coming to my scrimmage tonight?" Liam asked me
"Wouldn't miss it" I said with a smile that made Liam smile.
"You do know who you're playing though, right?" I added
"Yeah. I mean, no. I guess I missed the announcement." Liam said letting his smile fade
"Liam. It's your old school. Devonford Prep." I said.

Liam heard Devonford Preps school bus drive up and stormed out. Oh god. Not only is Liam angry but he's an angry werewolf. I ran out there after Liam. I grabbed his hand but he yank his hand out scratching me with his wolf claws. Oh god he's gonna turn into a werewolf in front of every. Stiles came over there and grabbed me and looked at my hand to see it was bleeding. He ran me to the nurse then ran back to stop Liam.

"Brett. I just want to say. Have a good game" Liam said sticking his hand out to shake it.
Brett laughed and said "that's cute Liam. Is that what they told you to say in anger management. You demolished coaches car."
"I paid for it" Liam added
"Yeah your gonna pay. We're going to break you in half out there"

Liam squeezed his hand so tight his claws were cutting himself that blood was dripping down his hands. That's when Stiles and Scott stepped in

"What's up prep students. Welcome to our little public high school. I'm Stiles and That's a firm handshake you got there" stiles said after being rejected a handshake.
"Just wanna say have a good game. No rough stuff out there" Stiles finished while him and Scott carry Liam into the locker room and drowns him in the shower until he's calm.
"Okay are you calm yet?" Stiles asked.
Liam roared in response
Okay, okay." Liam said while turning back human. I walked in to the locker room after being in the nurses office.
"Can you give us a second guys?" I asked Stiles and Scott. As Scott and Stiles were walking out her grabbed my arm to see it was bandaged up. He looked at me then walked out.

"Haley, I'm so sorry." Liam said grabbing my arm.
"It's okay Liam. You couldn't help it." I added. I really didn't care. It's not the first time I've gotten hurt.
"Haley, I think you should stay away from me." Liam said while exiting out of the locker room.
"Why would I do that?" I say while grabbing his hand and pulling him back in.
"All you do is help me and then I let anger control me and I end up hurting you. And I can't live with myself knowing that I might hurt you. Even though I already have." Liam added
"I thought you liked me, Liam?" I asked looking at the floor
"Haley, I like you. I like you a lot. Like a lot a lot, but I don't want to hurt you." Liam said
"The only way you could hurt me to a level that I couldn't stand is if you walked out that door and never spoke to me." I said as a tear rolled down my cheek.
"I would never leave you. I like you" Liam said as he wiped the tear from my face and pulled me closer.
"Then please, Liam. I would rather you cut my arm with your claws then break up with me. That would hurt a lot more. I like you." I said while looking Liam in the eyes as he pulled me toward him to kiss me.
"So you'll be my anchor?" Liam asked
"Always."