New Freshman

My name is Haley Stilinski, Im finally a high schooler like my older brother, Stiles, and his best friends. I am an average 15 year old but did not have an average life. I didn't have any friends of my own age because I was very hard-headed and wasn't easy to get along with. My best friend was my brother, Stiles, and his friends Scott, Lydia, Kira, and Malia.

"You know, Haley, it's a new year. You're in high school. Might be time to make some friends" Stiles said
"Stiles, I'll get friends when you become social." I said with a sassy tone.
"I have social anxiety you know that!" Stiles said gesturing his hands up

I just ignored Stiles and went to class. Can't be late on the first day of high school. My first class was history and tried to get to class early so I could get a good seat in the back. A new kid walked in and of course I checked him out because I checked all guys out. Ugly or cute. Even though the only guys I have ever talked to is Stiles and Scott.

"Is this seat taken?" The new guy said
"No, go ahead" I said pointing towards the desk.

I wondered why he sat right next to me when he had the whole class to sit somewhere but I didn't mind because he was cute.

"So what's your name?" The guy said turning himself towards me.
"Oh um, I'm Haley." I said stuttering because I couldn't remember my name.
"Haley. That's a pretty name" he said kinda flirting.
"Thank you. What's your name?" I asked curiously.

"Welcome to history class. My name is Mr. Yukimura."

Class was starting and he still hasn't told me his name.

"Guess you'll have to find out later." He said as he winked.

I gave a little smirk then turned around to listen to class. I was so bored and I hated school. I wish I could be home schooled. It's not like I would be endangering my social life because I do not have one whatsoever.
Class ended and I turned around to put everything in my bag and by the time I turned back around the new guy was gone. Oh well guess I'll never know his name. The first day flew by and I had no idea where my locker was I had already forgot. I pulled out a piece of paper with my locker number on it and it was right where I was standing. I went over to it and the locker door beside me slammed shut and I looked over. It was the new guy.

"Oh hey, Haley. What a coincidence." The new guy said smiling.
"Hey, no name. I guess it is isn't it." I said as I opened up my locker put my stuff in it
"So are you gonna tell me your name?" I said as I closed my locker and realized the new kid was gone. It would be a miracle if I could get this kids name before the end of the year without him disappearing on me.

"Haley!!!" I hear someone shout from across the hall
"Oh no" I said knowing who is was.
"Haley!! It's your brother!! Stiles!!"
"I hate you" I said with pure hatred
"Guess you don't want a ride home then. You can walk that's fine." Stiles said always bribing me with rides
"Did I ever tell you that I loved you?" I said to Stiles not wanting to walk home.
"Thatta girl. I'll take you home buuuuuuut your gonna have to wait for me at the lacrosse try-outs" Stiles said smirking and running away. I knew there was a catch

"I hate you, Stiles" I screamed across the hall.