New dawn, new day

It was Saturday morning and I woke with a sticky note on my forehead.

It said Went to the station had to work on investigating a murder. Of course, your brother came with me. Love you, dad.

Stiles is so nosy. But that's who I get it from.

I went downstairs and turned on the tv and it was on ridiculousness. I like that show so I watched it. I laid on the couch when someone knocked on the door. I got up and opened it. It was Liam.

"Hi" Liam said
"Hey" I added
"Can I come in?"
"yeah of course."

Liam came in and we sat on the couch. He looked kinda scared and shaken. He looked my arm that still had the bandage on it. I tried to put my arm behind me so he wouldn't see it but he grabbed my hand and looked at it.

"I did this?" He asked
"Not technically. You didn't stick the glass in my arm." I added
"Yeah but if I would have just listen to you all it wouldn't have happened."
I could hear the hurt in his voice. He was truly sad I could hear it.
"I'm so sorry, Haley. I never meant for this to happen." He said
"Liam I know you didn't. It's okay. It doesn't even hurt."
"Can I see it?" He asked

I took off the bandage to a wound that had dry blood and probably a little bit of infection. It looked better than it did yesterday though but It did still hurt a bit. Liam grabbed my arm and kissed the wound. I was speechless. My heart stopped. My arm didn't even heart anymore now. And I knew now that I did in fact like Liam. But I wasn't sure if he liked me.

"Can I stay?" Liam asked
"Yeah. My dad and Stiles are at the station right now." I added
"Okay. So you wanna watch a movie?" Asked Liam
"Yeah. You wanna have a Star Wars marathon? Me and my brother love it."
"Never seen it"
"Okay we definitely have to watch it then"

Me and Liam made it through episode 6 when I started to get really tired. Liam lifted up his arm and put it around me and I laid my head on his chest. I felt safe with him. Everything made sense with Liam.

LIAMS P.O.V

Haley and I started Star Wars. We made it through 3 of the movies and I didn't pay attention to any of them. I was distracted by how beautiful Haley was. She had beautiful dark blue eyes they reflected against the light, and blonde silky hair that almost looked brown. I put my arm around her not sure how she would respond. She laid her head on my chest. I really liked her. I didn't know how she felt about me though. I figured I would ask her to do something with me sometime and if she said yes then I'd take it from there.

HALEYS P.O.V

"You want to do something with me sometime?" Liam asked me. I was shocked. I didn't know how he felt about me. Maybe he did like me.
"I would love to." I said.

Liam's bright baby blue eyes looked into mine. He leaned down and kissed me. My first kiss was with someone I actually cared about. I haven't know Liam long but it feels like a life time.