8

Ice

"Drink my blood then"

I dont know what got into me, to say those words, yes i am scared, and i dont want to be his food alright.

But seeing him right now, pale, weak and vulnerable, i want to help him, just this once. Ako lang naman makakatulong sa kanya sa pagkakataon na ito eh.

"Do you know what you're talking about?" He asked

"Honestly... no i dont" totoong sagot ko sa kanya na umiiling.

"Huh.." He smiled weakly. (Gasp) Ang gwapo nya ngumiti. Sa office kasi madalas strikto at hindi ngumingiti eh. "you are really something Candice" nanghihina talaga sya.

"C'mon, Sir Vladimier, before i change my mind" i can see that he is hesitant. I'm not sure why? Is because i dont fit in his liking? Or he doesnt want to hurt me? Hmm I think I prefer the later.

I took a deep breath to calm my senses and continue with my offer. "Look Sir, I just want to help you." Sabi ko dito, Waring my poker face "You said, you are not a demon. I can see it now. And I am not cold as I may look. I can so I am offering help, its up to you if you want to take it." I bravely told him.

He cast his eyes towards me, studying, reading me. Nakakabingi ang katahimikan sa pag-itan naming dalawa. Ayaw ba nya? Sabihin lang naman nya kung ano maitutulong ko nang matapos na kame.

"Okay, wag na lang" pagputol ko sa katahimikan namin, and before I know it, he pull me close to him and grab my nape with his one cold hands and the other to my waist.

"You cant back out now, Candice." Sobrag lapit nya, nararamdaman ko bawat hinga nya sa aking mukha. "I just cant believe that you would offer yourself. You hated me, for treathening you." There's a hint of happiness and amusement in his eyes while he talk to me.

"Alam mo naman kung paano ko kinuhuha ang dugo na iniinom ko diba?" Inilapit nya ang bibig sa may tenga ko, it made me shiver with excitement and nervousness..

How could i forget that?! Sa kagustuhan ko makatulong nakalimutan ko na may sex na involve sa pag-kain nya.!!

"Umm.." Now i'm the hesitant!!

"I told you, You cant back out now, Candice, not this time... Please.." Oh God, ano ba tong napasok ko.

"S-sir.. C-can w-we exclude the sex part?!" I suggested. Dugo lang naman kailangan nya diba?!

Lumayo sya ng konte at matiim akong tiningnan. Umiwas ako ng tingin, alam ko ako nag-alok ng tulong sa kanya, pero para sa dugo lang naman, hindi ko maiwasang mahiya at pamulahan ng mukha.

"It will be very painful for you Candice." I saw some concern in his eyes. "I told you it is a form of diversion to ease the pain." I was relief to know that he doesnt want to hurt me, but still, sex is sex. It is supposed to be sacred and romantic. I dream my first to be memorable love makings.

"I... I.." Hindi ko alam sasabihin..

"Can you give me your trust, Candice?" He asked all of a sudden. "I wont hurt you, I promise." He sincerely said looking into my eyes and caressing my right cheek, his hands are cold but i suddenly feels hot. I can see and feel the truthfulness of his promise.

With that, I sigh and I just nod my head to him as an answer.

He give me a genuine smiles that warm my heart.

"I will be gentle for you... Just for you Candice." He said while slowly closing the gap of our lips. The moment i feel his lips brushed against mine, my mind went blank. There's a tingling sensation of electricity traveling from his kiss through my body.

He moves his mouth amd deepened the kiss then his hands slowly went down from my nape to my shoulder and to my back... he delicately wraps me with his arms and hold me like a frigile vase. Ingat na ingat sya sa bawat haplos na binibigay nya.

He managed to unbutton and open my blouse without me noticing it. We are in the car so, He didn't take it off.

I gasp when i feel his hands over my breast and giving them small kisses.

"Ahh..." I moan as he suddenly put one of my crown inside his mouth and suck it.

"You are very sensitive my Sweet." He said smiling while kneading it, then kiss the other one.

His hands travel down to my thighs and He pulled my pencil cut skirt up. I feel embarrassed and excited at the same time. I cant think straight, my mind is filled with the sensations he's giving me.

"S-sir." I tried to cover my womanhod with my hands when i felt he manage to pull my underwear down.

"Shhh.. Trust me, Candice." He look at my eyes again and slowly take my hands and put it in around his neck, and pull me close and made me sit on his lap facing him. My legs are on his sides.

He kiss my lips again and i felt his hands on my folds, i moan in his mouth as he start to pleasure me there. He really knows what he's doing. He continues massaging the sensitive part of my body and i can't help but cry in pleasure.

I arched my back with sensations i feel. His one hand continues to stroke my wetness and the other on my back supporting me while is mouth plays with my peak.. The pleasure is too much, i think i'm about to explode.

"Ahh Sssiiirrr" i call him as i come.

I close my eyes and then it's all black..

Vladimier

"Ahh Sssiiirrr" she calls me as she reached her climax.

I sunk my fangs to her neck and suck her blood.

I felt her shiver on top of me arching her back. I hold the back of her head for support and hug her firmly and continue sucking her. Just a little more.

Her shiver die down and she pass out.

I force myself to stop as i feel her slump her body against mine.

I groan loudly when i pull my face away from her neck. She is so delicious, it is hard to stop. But i have to. She done more than enough for me.

I carefully lay her body on the next seat and fix her clothes. I put her seat belt and drive away the parking lot.

3am na, at wala na masyado tao sa paligid, iilan na lang din ang nag.bbyahe kay madali kong narating ang Condo ko. As we arrived i carry her in bridal carry and went up my unit, i put her to bed and watch her sleep..

I cant belive that watching her sleep is more satisfying than reaching my realese after my meal.

I feel sated.

---------

Now, pano mag.private ng chapter? Hahahahah

xakni_allyM comment? Pls.

Kagabi ko pa sinimulan isulat yan now lang natapos! Pinipiga ko utak at dictionary ko para jan.

Madami sigurado errors