Myungsoo was crying while removing his hand from the neck of the oldest. Then his head turned after Hoya tapped his shoulder. "Don't do this to us Myung...don't leave us bro."

"We are one right? So if you die we should die too right brothers?"

"Then die first Woohyun hyung before us." The choding smiling wide while suggesting Woohyun to die first and everybody laughed except Sunggyu who was still pissed of Myungsoo.

After that day. Myungsoo do his best to bring back his energy again and to be healthy again by eating too much food that become his hobby and playing his twin brother's guitar everytime he felt bored is become his hobby too. He also do his best just his oldest brother will talk to him again because he never talk to him anymore after they fight. But one day their patt crossed in the kitchen and Myungsoo suddenly back hug Sunggyu and apologized to him.

"Hyung...please talk to me...I'm worried if youre being so quiet like this."

"Who you? I don't know you? Why youre so close to me now?"

"Ahhhh...hyung don't do this to me. I'm Myungsoo."

"Youre not Myungsoo he is already dead."

Then Myungsoo suddenly became quiet and removed his arms that crossing at the oldest waist.

"Hyung...I'm not dead...L is dead." He speaks in a sad tone while staring at the oldest.

Sunggyu laughed then suddenly embraced the younger. "I'm just kidding." Then Myungsoo broadly smiled and hug his oldest brother too.

End of flashback.

"Our brothers are afraid to loose me too so I suddenly felt sorry for them and they helped me to moved on by always staying by my side just me not to felt alone anymore and to forget the pain of your death."

"Myungsoo...please avoid to get sick again and stay healthy. They love you and I saw that how they are worried and cared for your health. But you just didn't care for that."

"What do you mean I didn't care? Of course I care for them too. I love my brothers and I'm thankful because I still have them in my life now."

Sadness draws in L's eyes while staring to his twin. Myungsoo now is pale and skinny maybe because of too much stress of his work being an idol. He was very worried too about his health.

Myungsoo suddenly stare in surprised to his twin after L placed his palm into his left chest.

"Myungsoo...take care of your heart always. I can feel your heart is beating so weak again now."

"What?" He suddenly touched his chest and feel the beat of his heart. "Aniyo...my doctor said my heart still beating normally."

"Promise me after this dream will be ended you will take care of your health now ok? Avoid being so stress and avoid making our brothers worried about you." Myungsoo stare at him in coldness then nods.

"I'll promise bro." They crossed their finger and hug each other with a smile on their faces.

Then later one by one came in to have a one on one talk with L.

Sungjong one on one talk with L.

The maknae can't let go his arms embracing his sixth older brother because he really miss him so much and don't wan't to waste the few moments that only left to have him on his side now. L rubbing the maknae's back after he noticed his youngest brother was already crying. "Ahhhh...why my Jongie is crying? Don't cry Jongie."

"After your death nobody is always defending on me now everytime Sungyeol hyung and Myungsoo hyung teased me and bullied me."

"Did they still always teased you and bullied you? Ahhh...don't worry I will scold them later ok?"

"Remember were not so close like this before hyung? But after you let me sleep beside you in your bed before I suddenly felt so comfortable with you and can't even leave on your side anymore hyung."

"Because youre such the sweetest brother of mine that's why I can't resist you not to always stay so closed to me."

"That's why now I always stay close to Myungsoo hyung because we both felt alone after you leave us. But Sungyeol hyung always taught Myungsoo hyung his silly pranks that they always does on me."

"Aish! That choding brother had never change. He is still silly."

Sungyeol one on one talk with L.

Sungyeol was holding his laughter while facing L. While the younger in a cold facial expression. "Why youre so cold now Hyungsoo?"

"Why youre always teaching my twin brother to be naughty like you?"

"What?" His facial expression suddenly changed into confusion.
"Then you two still always bullied our maknae. Why youre always like that to him?"

"Aish! Wait maknae after this dream will be ended." The choding whispering to himself while staring at the door.

"Ahhh...stop bullying him."

"Hey! If the reason why Woohyun hyung and Dongwoo hyung always bullied Sunggyu hyung just to show their love for him then that's also our reason why we always bullied the maknae because we love him too."

"You know what I miss about you hyung?"

"Ehhh????"

"Your silly pranks and that's the reason why we always fought when were still a child before right?"

Sungyeol's eyes suddenly turned red while staring at his dongsaeng and L smiled at him. "Ah...yes...youre right."

"Why we are always fighting before hyung?"

"Because you always fights back at me and treat me sometimes informally."

"Because I don't treat you as my older brother...I want to treat you as my same age bestfriend." Sungyeol's face in disbelief while staring at his brother. "But I guess you just don't treat me as your bestfriend but as your mortal enemy. Myungsoo is your bestfriend right?"

"Both of you are my bestfriend L...I mean Hyungsoo. I cried hard in pain too after your death if you just didn't know that. I miss you after you gone away. Remember when we are in roof top before? I asked you to be my best of friend right? I really mean it I really want you to be my bestfriend even I still didn't know that you are my younger brother Hyungsoo who also love to go up in the rooftop with me before when were still little kids." L can't speak anymore while listening to his best bro. His eyes is also turning in red now while staring at him. "That's why I want to befriends with you as L before...because L reminds me of Hyungsoo my younger brother who always treat me informally even he knows that I'm older than him and I miss that little brother of mine so much." L burst in tears and sobbed. "Aish! Hyungsoo ah! Don't cry." But L just sobbed more like a little child and Sungyeol suddenly embraced him and cried too.

Hoya one on one talk with L.

The two cold boys sitting awkwardly face to face. They were like using their telepathy and reading each other's mind because they were smiling at each other while staring each other's eyes.

"Hey!"

"Hey!"

Then both of them are laughing.

"I really miss you L shii."

"I miss you too, Hoya shii."

Then a laughter again. But later Hoya became suddenly serious while staring to his dongsaeng then smirked. "Myungsoo is a very good actor now even to us he's still acting sometimes as you. That's why I always scolded him because it breaks our heart if he is acting not in himself anymore.