Chapter 1

Wonwoo's p.o.v

It's currently 10 pm and all of us are watching TV in the living room. Well, most of us. Hansol and Seungkwan were talking about something very lively. They were almost yelling and I had a awful headache. I decided to go to my room. I stand up and start walking away when Seungcheol asked:

"Hey, where are you going? Don't you want to see the ending of this movie? It's really intersting."

"Nah, I have a massive headache, gonna go to sleep."

He nodded and I went to my room what I shared with Jisoo, Mingyu and Jihoon. Luckily they were still watching TV, so I could be alone. I really like to be alone, but it's very hard when you have 12 members in the same dorm with you. It's not like I don't like them, I love them, but they can be very annoying sometimes.

I was almost asleep, when the door opened and Mingyu came in. He turned on the lights. Of course that wake me totally up. Then he saw my grumpy face and apologized.

''Oh I'm sorry hyung, I didn't want to wake you up"

"Ah it's okay, I wasn't asleep yet"

He started taking off his shirt to go to bed and I couldn't stop myself from staring. No I wasn't some kind of pervert, we've known each other for 4 years. It wasn't like we haven't seen each other changing clothes. Just the thing is that I might have feelings for Mingyu. Okay, I totally have feelings towards him, but no one knows about this. When we hold hands or hug, nobody really cares, because they know that we are best friends. I atleast hope so.

Mingyu's p.o.v

When I came to our room and turned on the lights, I saw Wonwoo's grumpy face.

  ''Oh I'm sorry hyung, I didn't want to wake you up", I said.

"Ah it's okay, I wasn't asleep yet"

From his facial expression I could see, that he was lying, but I didn't say anything and started to take off my shirt to go to sleep. I could feel Wonwoo's eyes on my body. I have noticed that he looks at me little differently that the other membes. Maybe it's because he knows. Knows, that I like him. Knows how I look at him, when he laughs, oh that beautiful laugh. At first I thought that it was just a friendly liking or a little crush, but now I know, that it's more than a crush. Every day I think about telling him how I feel, but then I think, what will I do when he says, that he doesn't like me back. I would lose my best friend. Well, I'm going to say it some day. Maybe tomorrow, maybe next week, maybe next year. It depends, how much of a coward I am. But what happens, when he likes me back? Will we become a couple? Or will we just stay the same? Well, you will never know, if you don't tell him how you feel. Yeah, I know that, my stupid subconscious. I'm just scared. Scared of getting hurt.

I was so inside my own thoughts that I didn't notice that Jihoon and Jisoo came inside and they were already inside their beds and fast asleep. But Wonwoo wasn't in his bed. Where could he be? With that thought, I fell asleep.

Wonwoo's p.o.v

I wasn't tired anymore, so I decided to go outside. Most of the guys were already sleeping, but Seungcheol and Yeonghan were still watching TV.

"Hey hyungs, I'm gonna go outside for awhile"

"Why?"

"I just need some fresh air"

"Okay, just don't be long, you should sleep already"

I nodded, went to the door and opened it. Cold air hitting me straight to face. I really needed it. Even thinking about Mingyu makes me blush. Oh why do I have to have this kind of feelings towards him? It's making everything so hard. Ever since I realised that I have feelings for him, I would always feel kind of nervous. I think I can't bare it for much longer. I have to tell him, how I feel about him. As soon as possible. Yeah, as it's that easy. I'll just go to him and be like "Oh I know that we have been friends for years now and now, I like you and I would like to have something more special than friendship" And he will say that he feels the same and we'll live happily ever after. Of course that is not going to happen, we don't live in a fairytale, where everything has an happy ending. Maybe it's just a crush that goes by. Oh I wish.  After having a dialogue with myself, I realised, that I should go back inside.

-

Hey, it's the first chapter of "Who admits it first?" I know that it isn't anything special but I promise that it'll get more interesting. And there may be some misspellings and stuff like that because English isn't my first language but I'll try my best. Hope you enjoy the fist chapter and I will try to write regularly.