Chapter 3

Hi wattpadians!

Apologies for the delay. I’ve been demanded, begged, threatened and reminded that the last update was a whopping 5 months ago?!  

VOTE!!

FAN!!

LIKE!!

COMMENT!!! 

AND ENJOY!!!

*********************************

Chapter 4

My alarm goes off with a shrill, I reach out blindly trying to make the piercing sound stop.

“Too early, five more minutes,” I mumble before burrowing deeper under my blankets.

I feel something jumping onto the bed, before it started scratching at the cover pulled over my head. I took a peak at the intruder, the only warning I received was a flash of fur before a very talkative Tau made his way under the covers. I couldn’t stop myself from bursting out in a fit of laughter, a dug under the covers and lifting Tau in the air, “Don’t you know it’s rude walking over someone who’s sleeping.” I received a lick on the nose before he slipping from my grasp, hopping onto my pillow.

“I guess I should probably get up,” I sighed, receiving a confirming chirp from a very sleepy Tau. I couldn’t help my heart warming at the sight of him, he was after all my best friend!

“Now, you adorably silly ferret, you are going to stay at home today. No crazy stuff, ok.” I warn as I lean down to kiss the top of his furry head. “No hiding in my sling bag either, next time I might not be there to save you from the clutches of a bunch of shrieking girls,” I warned softly, scratching his head one last time before straightening.

“That might be a good idea, sweetheart,” mom says laughing as she made her way into my room, “We don’t want to give them a heart attack a second time.”

“He’s absolutely harmless, he was just being friendly,” I said in his defense.

Mom laughed shaking her head, “Now, honey, we both know we’ve got a little thief on our hands. Didn’t you tell me he made a beeline for the girl with the peanuts.”

“Right you are, but how can you hate that cute little creature? I meant just look at him.” Pointing at a now innocently sleeping Tau.

“That little scoundrel’s been digging around in the food cupboard, and if I catch him, he’s going to wish his cuteness still works on me. Get dressed and come have some pancakes with me before you head out for school.”

“Sounds delicious, I’ll be down in 10 minutes,” I call as I rush into the bathroom.

After a warm shower, I slip into my goody gold-drops studded peach shorts, tucked-in striped top and ivory jersey. Rushing towards my dressing table I quickly apply some make-up and curl my hair. Giving my room one last look,  I turn to see Tau still sleeping peacefully on my pillow. I slowly reach for my sling bag before tip-toeing down the stairs.

Walking into the kitchen I dropped my bag next to the door, before giving mom a quick kiss on the cheek.

“Thank you for breakfast, it looks positively yummy!” Hastily digging in to the stack of pancakes in front of me.

Mom laughs, “Sylvie, please tell me you don’t eat like a starved raccoon when you’re at school? Because the way your shoving those pancakes down, is a scary sight.”