Chapter 5: Ceremony

Start from the beginning

"Should we read them?" Zack asked. David and I both smacked him on the head.

"Nah lets just leave them alone and not read the notes." David said sarcastically.

The note read:
Dear David, Zack, and Tanner,
We weren't going to leave this note because we thought we had nothing to say. Then as usual Jasmine started talking and next thing I know I have 3 pages of notes. Ugh. But anyway lets get to the point. We couldn't stay at the pack we didn't want to leave. We had no choice though. We said we didn't want to be put in those positions but you guys said you didn't care so what else was there to do. We'll come back eventually we may or may not be grounded for the rest of our lives but ehh who cares. Don't worry about where we are staying or money. We're good. We will still go to school cause you know gotta get that education. Don't come looking for us because that would just be a waste of time. Also, it would hurt every time you came to a dead end. We know we are hurting you by leaving you and we're sorry but it we stayed we would have been miserable which would only make you guys miserable. We will probably come back we we turn well whatever age we feel like. We all love you such and we are not doing this to hurt you guys we promise. If you guys reject us over this we can understand. Or if you don't and you somebody to fulfill any of your needs we understand that too. We'll see you soon.

Love,
Alexis, Jasmine, and Diana.

P.S. me Alexis wrote this so yeah love you guys bye. Oh also since I'm the oldest of all of us what I say goes.

"

They left and there not coming back anytime soon and it's all out faults." Zack said.

"It's not our faults it's somebody else's." I said clenching my fist. Zack and David knew exactly who I was talking about. I walked down to Alexis's house Zack and David following very closely behind.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" I said shoving the paper at my parents. I knew Alice and Brian had nothing to do with this. My mom and dad read the paper and handed it to Alice and Brian. They all looked at us shocked.

"They ran away?! Brian asked yelling.

"Yeah because somebody told all of them they had to get the ring on their fingers. Which scared the heck out of Jasmine. Then told Alexis and Diana that they would have to become Luna and the Beta's wife." I said. "Now I wonder who did that?"

I asked Zack, David's, and my head turned toward my mom. My dad looked at her with such disappointment.

"You did this?" Chase asked.

"Yes but-" he started but she interrupted her.

"But nothing you made our daughter run away for your own selfish needs." He said to my mom he looked so furious. "Your are so selfish I can't even stand the way you act anymore you know what one more accident like this and I am rejecting and I mean it this time."

My mom ran into our part of the house she was sensitive and my dad knew that to this day I don't know why he says stuf to her like that. My dad ran after her.

CHASE
I ran after Leyla. Sometimes the things I saud to her were so cruel sometimes I forgot she was so sensitive. Her dad used to yell at her and hit her a lot before she moved to this pack so she could be with me.

"Baby I'm so sorry." I said as I walked in our room. "Leyla baby I'm sorry."

"No your not you always stay stuff to me like that." She said crying. I closed the door to our bedroom.

"I'm just with Jasmine-" I started but she interrupted me.

"It's not just Jasmine you say that stuff to me because you want to hurt my feelings." She said. I walked over to her and hands on her hips and laid her on the bed.

"Chase." She said.

"Shhh let me make it up to you." I said.

"Chase I-" she started only to be interrupted by me.

"What I what." I said zipping down her jacket. "Your not lovely, perfect, beautiful."

She grabbed me and pushed me on the bed. She kissed down my neck sucking at my sweet spot where she had marked me years ago.

"I know nothing can make up for our daughter but I'm really sorry." She said. I knew Jasmine wasn't coming back soon but when she did she wasn't going to be in trouble.