“You’re welcome ma, anytime. Well I gotta go, I got practice in the morning.” I guess he wasn’t gonna kiss me. Okay, I guess.

“Alright, text me then. Thanks for tonight again.” I turned to unlock the front door but stopped when I felt Wesley’s hand grab my shirt and tug me back into his body. Mhm, it felt hard and strong, and I could feel his muscles stretch back in as he breathed.

“You thought I was gonna let you leave without kissing your ass?” He whipped me around and crushed our lips together. His lips were smooth and soft, but not as nice as Chris’s.

Why was I comparing this guy to Chris? We weren’t together, and I didn’t want to be with him! I felt Wesley’s hands creep down until they were sitting comfortably on my ass while not breaking apart our lips.

“I’ve always wanted to do that shit ma.” He breathed.

“Uh huh." I murmured back.

Wesley kissed me a few more times before kissing my forehead and hopping back into his car.

"I'll see you tomorrow baby girl." He waved before driving off blasting Yeezus.

I stayed outside for a few minutes before crawling back inside and jumping in bed. I needed to talk to Honey and Heather, I was so confused.

Sochitta Sal (Honey)

"Okay, so the date was great, and he kissed you. I don't see what's wrong. It seems perfect?" Dylan had come over with Heather and wanted relationship advice, like I could really give that shit to her. She looked a hot mess, she looked like she hadn't slept in days and her eyes were bloodshot red. Probably from waking and baking.

"It was perfect! That's what's wrong!" She cried. I was so confused by what Dylan was saying, it was like I was high myself!

“I get it Dylan, everything was too right. With Chris you guys make mistakes, but it was still perfect in an imperfect way. Right?” Heather said and looked over at a stoned Dylan who was just nodding her head to everything she said.

“Exactly. The whole time I was comparing Wesley to Chris. Fuck am I thinking about Chris for?”

“‘Cause you still want his yellow ass Dylan.” I responded and looked down at my vibrating phone. It was Michael, he probably just wanted to bother me since his other hoes weren’t texting him back or something.

Wassup? - Michael

Nothing much, just trying to give relationship advice to Dylan’s high ass. You? - Honey

I locked my phone and tried to find my way back into the conversation which wasn’t hard to do since Dylan wouldn’t stop laughing at me calling Chris yellow.

“That nigga really is yellow, looking like he just danced out of a crayola box. Looking like the sun! Haha, punk ass.”

Relationship advice bout Chris? And shit just in the studio, you should come through - Michael