Chapter 23- The Biggest Scam

No POV

It is the end of the school year.

Kevin is out of the hospital.

His father is behind bars.

Kevin and Edd are in a happy relationship.

Everyone at school has laid back on Edd since he is with Kevin.

They know that if they pick on Edd that Kevin will come after them.

(Just between you and me, Kevin has gotten a little soft because of his love for Double D. It is adorable!)

Eddy and Ed haven't talked to Edd since ... That day.. But Double D doesn't care anymore- yes it hurts, but no he isn't letting that ruin his happiness.

Today is graduation.

Kevin is at his house with Nat giving him advice of how to style his hair.

Kevin is wearing a white tux with a black tie.

Nat helps Kevin get his hair into a nice Mohawk.

I have to admit he looks like a handsome devil, while his boyfriend is looking like the nerdy angel he is.

Double D is wearing his new back tux with a red tie all of which Rave bought him.

"Are you sure I look good?" Double D asks.

"Of course you do," Rave says waving his hands. "If I wasn't with Nat-" he starts to joke.

"Ah- no- nope," Double D interrupts laughing. "You are hanging out with Nat to much, I know where that was going."

Rave laughs.

There was a knock on Edd's door.

"Come in," Edd says.

Nat and Kevin emerge in the room.

"Cupcake!" Nat yells running over to his boyfriend and hugging him close grabbing that booty.

Oh haha, I forgot to mention. Nat and Rave ended up going on a date, before Kevin and Edd's eventful night, and really hit it off and they have been dating  ever since.

Rave laughs and swats Nat's hands, "perv."

Nat winks, "you know you like it."

Rave blushes.

Kevin just shakes his head and walks over to Double D, "hey babe."

"Hello Pumkin," Edd replied smiling.

Pumkin has became Edd's favorite nickname for Kevin, it was the cutest and felt the most right.

Kevin handed Double D a dozen roses, "I got you these my Valedictorian."  

Double D takes them blushing and puts them in a vase full of water.

"We better get going or we will be late," Rave announced.

Everyone walked downstairs and outside to Nat's GTO.

"Is everyone buckled in?" Everyone said yes, so Nat started the car and yelled "To school!"

When they entered the school they had to wait in a line for each person to get their diploma, once everyone had gotten theirs they called the two valedictorians up, James (Rave) and Edd.

Rave spoke first.

Everyone clapped.

Now it was Edd's turn.

"H-Hi," he started and everyone said hi back.

He chuckled lightly, nervous.

"So um- I would like to do something different... I would like to tell a little story... As a kid I hung out with these two guys and to get money for delicious candy," audience laughs.

Edd smiles, "-to get candy, we would do 'scams'" does air quotes.

"So they made a plan to give closure to our scam- they called it 'the last big scam'," waits as audience laughs.

"The plan was to join extracurricular activities to get girls' attention. However, this wasn't ever my scam.
Neither was to date a girl.
Or to hide in the closet for most of the years of high school.
Not even to hide the fact that I am super gay," Double D chuckles at that and audience laughs.

"I didn't even mean to get attention from false rumors about me. The biggest scam and/or joke was on myself. I had hid my feelings for years, but now it is out in the open.. Kevin, Dear, would you mind coming up here?"

Kevin looks confused but gets up going on stage by Edd.

"Babe?"

Double D smiles and kneels down on one knee in front of Kevin.

Crowd cheers.

Kevin blushes.

Double D continues talking into the microphone looking up at Kevin, "-I had been hiding my feeling for years, but now it is out in the open... I had been hiding my love for the single most amazing guy on Earth, my love for Kevin Burns."

"Will you marry me?" Double D had pulled out a ring he had been saving up for months to get Kevin.

Kevin is blushing so bad.

He nods, "Yes of course, Edd."

The crowd cheers.

"I love you Kev," Double D whispers into Kevin's ear after putting a ring on his finger.

"I love you too!" Kevin says smiling huge.

Edd and Kevin lean in and their lips connect.

Kevedd is going to last a life time, I can tell.

A/N:
So this is the end..
What do you think?
Any suggestions on some ships I should write a story on next?