"Wow!!! That's a very good idea hyung!" Sungyeol late reaction and he quickly get up from lying in the couch. "We can confess our hurt feelings with each other personally? It's like a one on one talk with each other?"

"That's right and we can even express our feelings to our one brother here that we didn't even done to him before he left us." Then the seven of them quickly stare long to L. Then both Hoya and Sunggyu raised their hand. "Ok! Let's start with you hyung." Woohyun suddenly pushing the oldest inside their room.

"What I'm going to do here?"

"Just sit down here and wait one of us will come in and talk with you hyung."

"Araso!" Then Woohyun sit down infront of him and Sunggyu stare confused at the younger. "What are you doing?"

"Sitting infront of you hyung."

Both of them laughed then high five to each other then after a while they become serious and awkward staring at each other.

"So! What do you want to talk with hyung now Hyunnie?"

Woohyun deeply sighed and clearing his troat. Then stare again to the oldest small eyes then hold his hands. "Hyung...I'm sorry for being silly dongsaeng to you sometimes." Sunggyu snorts and smiled after he heard the word "sometimes" from Woohyun. "I know...we hurt your feelings everytime we bullied you right?" Sunggyu's smile quickly disappeard then shaked his head. "Oh! C'mon don't deny it hyung."

"If I say yes would you stop bullying me now?"

"I'm sorry hyung but it was like my world will be ended now if I will stop bullying you."

"Why do you like to always bully me Woohyun ah!" He madly nags at him and Woohyun burst in laughter. "For all of my dongsaengs youre the scariest dongsaeng that I ever had! I always felt unsafe everytime I'm with you!"

"Saranghae hyung." He suddenly cuddles to his oldest brother. "But you know what hyung? I'm the luckiest dongsaeng in this world to have a best hyung and best leader like you." The oldest stare at him with red eyes. "I can't even live now without you hyung. Me without you is like a chopsticks without a spoon, thread without a needle and a kite without a string."

Sunggyu is about to cry now but Woohyun suddenly throw hearts on him and do a greasy aegyo and the oldest burst in laughter. "Hyunnie, hyung is very proud to have a dongsaeng like you." Then Woohyun suddenly stopped acting greasy and stare at him seriously. "If I just still see you smiling, being so talkative and noisy, acting greasy infront of me and even bullying me with your brothers. My day is already complete. All that stress that I'm going through these past few days because of our hectic schedules suddenly disappear because of you. I mean because of the six of you. I love you so much Hyunnie and I'm the luckiest Hyung in this world to have a best dongsaeng like you."

Sunggyu hugs him tighter after his dongsaeng embraced him and. Then tears of joy fall down on their cheeks.

After Woohyun came out with a sweet smile to his face, without any hesitation Dongwoo suddenly stand up and came in next with the oldest inside their room.

"What's up bro?" The oldest speak first after Dongwoo silently sit down infront of him with a serious face. "Why youre so serious now Dongie?"

"Of course were having a one on one talk now hyung so I should be serious."

Sunggyu broadly smiled at his dongsaeng then patted his head. "What do you want to confess with hyung now?"

"Uhm...remember that day when we first met you? I mean that night at the bar when you go up on stage and protect the four of us after the exo gang bullied us?"