Chapter 14

Morning arrived, Beau got ready for school. The whole day was a blur. He didn't even notice Hudson asking him questions. Nothing made sense in school and he was sent the principle's office. From there he was sent home. When Beau arrived home, he didn't got to his house, he instead walked off. He didn't know where he was going, but it sure as hell wasn't back there.

It wasn't until around five when Beau's parents got concerned. They reported him missing and a full investigation was on its way. The police had informed Sam and Matt that Beau was missing and they began looking for him too. Hudson decided to go to Beau's old house to talk to his parents, who gave him nothing useful. When Hudson was wondering around, he bumped into Day, who was looking for Beau.

"Sorry, but have you seen a kid about 4'11" shaggy brown hair, kind of tan?" Hudson started describing Beau.

"Yeah! Well...not recently. But that's Beau. How do you know him?" Day questioned, not ever meeting Hudson before.

"I'm Hudson, I'm his..-" before he could finish his sentence it was interrupted.

"Beau's boyfriend?? I've been wanting to meet you!!" Day smiled, but then quickly glared. "If you hurt him, I won't hesitate to come after you." She said sternly and seriously.

"I won't! We need to find him, though!" Hudson was too busy worrying to be afraid of the threat. "Help me look. I've tried calling him a thousand times, but he never answers!" He explained as the two walked. "Where could he be??"

"I think I have an idea, but it's a long shot." Day looked forward, taking Hudson's arm and dragging him.

"O-okay!" Hudson continued calling him, desperately wanting him to answer.

After a couple of minutes of walking Day and Hudson arrived at an abandoned building. Day sighed. "I knew he wouldn't've been here..." She huffed and kicked the rickety, old, steps. A small cloud of dust emerged from them when she did so.

The two stayed at the building for a while, Day occasionally looked around to see if Beau was coming. "Last time he went missing he was gone for two years..." Day muttered to herself.

"What?! 'Gone for two years'?! How is that reassuring??" Hudson was in a panic. He couldn't have Beau missing for two years.

"It was because of the fight club. All the kids had run away and were claimed missing. He was just in here." Day explained further, plopping down on the steps.

Hudson sighed and tried calling Beau again. No answer. The pair decided to wait and see if he turned up at the building.