Chapter 11

"Debbie and Conrad walker have requested that you stay with them-" the lawyer started.

"NO!! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!! You can't make me!!!" Beau started screaming again, Hudson held him back. Beau's parents rolled their eyes.

"If I may continue..." The lawyer sighed. "For a week. If the home is stable then you could be moved back with them. If, however, it is not then they will go back to court for negligence and tried again."

"Matt!! Sam!! You can't honestly let them do that to me?! Please!!" Beau looked pathetic. His one nightmare was becoming a reality. His world was shattering again.

"I'm sorry... We tried everything we could, but they said it had to do with a court case! We asked if they could do it with us around, but it had to be with you alone. I'm sorry..." Sam explained.

Beau got out of Hudson's hold, forcefully. He ran over to Matt and Sam and threw himself on them, hugging them and hiding himself. They comforted him as best they could, telling him everything would be alright. Beau didn't believe anything they said. He knew it would be hell, again.

More details were explained to the four parents. Beau and Hudson waited upstairs. Hudson was trying to make Beau better, by kissing him and trying to get him to laugh.

Beau started being rough with Hudson. He bit Hudson's lip, hard enough for it to bleed. Hudson cringed, but didn't yell at Beau. Beau then roughly kissed him, clawing his chest. When he drew blood again, Hudson pushed him away. "Beau! Stop it!"

Beau fell back on his bed, covering his eyes with the heels of his hands. He was trying to suppress his tears, but they leaked out. "I hate them!! I'm sorry!! I'm fucking sorry! I cant- cant- fuck!!" Beau was holding his breath, trying not to sob.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Shh.... Come here." Hudson brought Beau close to his chest, petting his hair. "Breathe...you're going to be fine...you can call me and I can take you somewhere. You can do this...you're strong, okay? I know you can make it through..."

"I don't want to be strong!!" Beau went to his Hudson's chest, but stopped and lightly placed his hand. "...I wish I wasn't..."

Hudson continued shushing Beau, his body getting colder. Beau's shirt started freezing from where Hudson's hand was.

Beau shivered and shoved Hudson away. "Fuck, you're cold..." He tried warming himself. "Why are you freezing?"

Hudson looked at his hand, which was covering the bed in a slight frost. "Oh shit! I don't know! Uh..." Hudson hopped up, shoving his hands into his jacket pocket. "I can't tell if I'm cold or not, sorry."

"It's fine..." Beau got up and got an extra blanket from his closet, wrapping himself up as the room got colder. "Why are you doing that?"

"I don't know! I've always done it, usually in my sleep..." Hudson thought he knew why, but he didn't want to tell Beau.

"Why in your sleep? Can you not control you powers?" Beau's breath could be seen in the room.

"...I can control them. They just react to certain things if they find it necessary." Hudson tried to be as vague as he could.

"Like nightmares?" Beau got exactly what he meant. "They're just dreams...it's okay..."

"Mine aren't...I can't remember what happened, but they come back in dreams. That's what it is...that's why I'm doing this... It hurts to remember, so they're suppressed and this is what happens." Hudson sighed, trying to make everything unfreeze. He was internally freaking out too much.

Beau went over and hugged Hudson in the blanket. "It's okay... You tell me it's okay, so it's okay for you too. The past is the past, you aren't in control of that...okay?" The room got warmer, the ice started going back to Hudson. He hugged Beau, thanking him. "You do the same for me...call it even..."

After an hour had passed Matt and Sam came into Beau's bedroom. "Hey, kiddo...." Sam started.

Beau pulled the blanket over his head and leaned on Hudson, who was sitting beside him on the bed. "He's listening..." Hudson spoke.

"They want you to leave tomorrow...you'll be back in a week though!..." Sam tried to make the situation better than it actually was. He knew Beau hated what was happening.

Beau kept hiding. Not saying a word, or moving. He wanted everything to just go away.

"They told us to tell you to pack..." Matt said, going over and hugging Beau along with Sam. Everyone just sat there for a few minutes, comforting Beau.