Chapter 01: Heavy Heart

Start from the beginning

"Ayuda..." Naruto murmured.

"Ayuda...?" Sakura blinked her eyes a few times as if to make sure her eyes didn't fool her. Once she's sure it's the said girl, an angry vein throbbed on her forehead and she thought angrily, 'What is she doing here?!'

Sasuke remained silent as he stared at the girl with a hint of annoyance in his onyx eyes.

Sakura carefully walked to the edge of the waterfall and scanned for Naruto who was literally hanging somewhere in the middle of the waterfall. She glared at his soaked spiky hair and chided, "This is all your fault, Naruto! You were so careless!"

Naruto looked up and saw Sakura's angry face. He moved his arms and waved them around in the air aggressively and protested, "My fault?! I was just trying to-"

Then they heard a crack sound; the sound of a thin object slowly breaking. Naruto immediately realized the situation he was in at the moment. The thin arrow couldn't possibly withstand his entire weight!

The arrow broke itself and Naruto was once again falling to the bottom. But this time, Sasuke acted quicker than before. He grabbed the rope with a tied noose and threw it down to the waterfall towards Naruto.

In a professional way, the noose got caught up in Naruto's ankle; instantly putting a halt. Sakura helped by holding the rope as well. Sasuke sighed, "What a loser..."

"I HEARD THAT, SASUKE!!"

Sasuke and Sakura pulled the rope till Naruto reached back to the top of the waterfall. They started to take a short break on the river bank. Naruto quickly unzipped his top orange tracksuit which was soaked and dried them off under the bright sunlight. He was currently wearing a black shirt and his bottom tracksuit.

"Don't do that again! Baka Naruto!" Sakura scolded.

Naruto replied while grinning sheepishly and scratched the back of his head, "Hehe... sorry, Sakura-chan..."

"I didn't know you guys are here as well!"

Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke looked to the side and saw two boys as same age as them walked toward them. The two of them had smirks on their faces as if they had bad intentions to do to them.

"Oh, it's you two..." Naruto muttered under his breath as he stared at them with a bit of annoyance.

One of the boys noticed Sakura and instantly went to sit next to her, smirking flirtatiously, "Hey, it's been a long time we have not seen each other. How are-"

"J-j-just stay away from me, Kazuki!" Sakura cut him off, but she couldn't stop the blushes forming on her cheeks.

The boy who was flirting with her was called Kazuki. No one could deny that he has charming look that could instantly swoon some girls that see him. Unlike Sasuke, he loves to flirt with all the attractive ladies. With his charming looks, his quest on flirting with pretty girls makes it a lot easier than he thought.

Another boy walked to Naruto and chuckled, "My, my, Naruto. You really love to cause some troubles, aren't you? No, wait, wait, wait. I think trouble loves you! Hahaha!"

Naruto began to defend for himself, "No! Well, yes! But, all these troubles will help me be a better Hokage! Just wait and see!"

The boy who laughed at Naruto was called Kaito. He is indeed a playful and friendly boy which makes him as a popular student in the Konoha Academy before he became a Genin. While everyone seemed to avoid the troublesome Naruto, only Kaito was the one who tried to talk to him. Kaito loves to mess with Naruto, especially making jokes about all of his failures.