Daring's Dudes

"Hi Daring," Liz said trying to act confident but obviously nervous.

"Hi Liz, I won't be able to help long. I have to meet some friends at the cafe." Daring said picking up a ribbon.

"Can you put the violet ribbon over there, and the purple ribbon here?" Liz said putting up a Happy B-Day sign.

"Uh, I don't see the difference." Daring said holding up both ribbons.

Liz was a little taken aback, "of course." Liz took the right ribbon "there's no difference. Just that it's a lighter color." Liz said walking away.

After a few minutes, "hey I got to go Liz. I'll see ya, soon." Daring said putting a backpack on his shoulders and walking out.

"Can you like, uh spy on him?" Liz said walking over to me.

"Spy on him?" I questioned after I threw confetti on the floor.

"I like Daring ok, I just don't want to be like all those girls that just swoon over him." Liz said pulling her hair.

"Oh I understand, ok." I said walking out calmly but inside my head I was freaking out. I was in the middle of so much drama. Shaun Alistair and Paisley, Daring Liz and Paige, Elise and Donna. What's next? Is Hopper gonna break up with Jennifer.

I walked over to the cafe where Daring slung his backpack on a chair. Right next to him were two boys and the famous singer Rayne White. "So Cameron got any girl trouble?" Daring said turning to the guy on the right.

"Getting annoyed by Cerise, but nah I'm single." Cameron said strumming on his guitar. "Jackson?" He said passing it on the question to the guy on his right.

"Girls don't see me for who I am. Because of Sparrow he scares them away. He's cursed our family." Jackson said crossing his arms. "Rayne?"

"Currently like Melody." Then Rayne turned pink with embarrassment.

"I thought you hate Melody," Daring said whispering.

"I do I do, it's complicated." Rayne said, Jackson and Cameron started hitting each other. "But it could ruin my career, so don't say anything." Rayne said a little scared.

"Why would it ruin your career man?" Cameron said leaning back.

"It's my image, single guy. I signed a contract with my manager. I don't date, he helps me. I date my career is done." Rayne said giving them the death signal.

"How done is done?" Jackson said leaning closer in the table.

"Like I can't do music for 11 years." Rayne said so quietly Courtly could barely hear.

"Wow then you'll be old," Jackson said.

Uh huh little shocker there. Now you know a little something for So What.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to:
@AutieIsAwsum for Liz Grimm
And
awesomemaniac for Jackson Hood and Paige Piper and Jennifer Princeton
And
CandiceMay9 for Barker B. Wolf and Lillith Princeton and Whinnie Feline
And
Abigail_Charming for Cassie Redford and Donna Ray Charming and Cameron Hood/Wolf
And
SapphireSnowQueen for Rayne White and Elise Queen
And
EverAfterMonster17 for Paisley Swan
And
@BlackCanary2014 for Shaun Duckling and Riley Stiltskin and Pearce Pan
And
@EverAfterMaster for Octi Urcen
And
@ClumsyPadfoot for Kallie Hearts
5 more chapters till the finale so enter your characters now. To get updates and polls read my Courtly Diary facts book. Have fun!