Drama!

Dec 18th 3:00

Donna ran up to me pointing to a letter. "What is it?" I asked as I opened it. I read:

Dear Donna Ray,

We are happy to accept you into the violin competition. We hope you come. The first branch of this contest will be bringing along a singer and choosing which song to sing. Thank you, we hope to see you there.

Sincerely,
Music Academy

"Donna this is great!" I yelled jumping up and down. Then she pointed at me. "Me?" I asked. "Me what?"

Then she started to sing without a voice. "You want me to sing?" I asked looking at her. She nodded. "No way!" I said backing away. "Maybe someone else." Donna sighed and walked away.

"I can't believe it!" I heard Paisley yell, "you always have to do what I do!"

"Paisley! Just because I'm your younger twin doesn't mean anything I do is what you do! I've had a crush on him for ever after!" A guy that looked like Paisley yelled.

"I've had it Shaun!" Paisley yelled and ran away.

"It's not easy coming out you know! Especially since your sister doesn't support it!" Shaun yelled at her as she ran away.

I started to walk up to Shaun when I heard Elise. "Going to comfort people again?" I heard Elise say behind me.

I turned around, "what's your deal!" I yelled at her.

"Not everything can be comforted!" Elise yelled at me, "Donna cries every night because she will never see her brother Daniel again! Because her parents didn't care about her because she was mute!" I was speechless, everything in Donna's life was shattered. Everything that she was close to disappeared. "And when I know Donna's asleep I yell out the window! My parents sent me to Ever After because they didn't like the fact I was lesbian! I hate them! I hate everyone! And now they favor my sister Crystal over me! But I hate them! I hate them all!" Elise yelled, and she walked away in a hissy fit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to:
@AutieIsAwsum for Liz Grimm
And
awesomemaniac for Jennifer Prince and Paige Piper
And
@queennightstalker for Lillith Princeton and Whinnie Feline and Barker B. Wolf
And
WarriorsSunpelt for Cassie Redford and Donna Ray
And
SapphireSnowQueen for Elise Queen
And
EverAfterMonster17 for Paisley Swan
And
@BlackCanary2014 for Shaun Duckling
Ok guys sorry if your name isn't up there tell me and I'll put it up there. Anyways if you want to make a character make them now cause only about 10 chapters to go till I make the second book. Anyway make as many characters as you like and have fun.