What should Jennifer wear?

Dec 13th

"I don't know what to wear?!" Jennifer said sighing, "my closet looks ugly!"

"Well then we should go shopping!" Liz said jumping on the bed.

"No we can't, by the time we make it down there Jennifer has to go to her date." I said sitting in a bean bag chair.

"Ugh this is a closet crisis!" Jennifer yelled at the top of her lungs.

"Could you keep it down Jennifer I'm trying to do some homework." A girl said from the other side of the room.

"Sorry Cassie!" Jennifer yelled back.

"I would offer some of my clothes but, I don't think it's your style." I said when my jiggly bells jiggled.

"How about some of my clothes!" Liz said excitedly.

"I guess." Jennifer sighed looking at Liz's jeans and black top.

"You can borrow some of my clothes." Cassie said revealing herself.

"Oh thank you Cassie!" Jennifer said hugging her and walking to her side of the room.

"No problem." She said opening a huge closet full of clothes. Jennifer almost immediately buried herself in clothes.

"Hi I'm Cassie, Jennifer's roommate and daughter of the Red Queen." Cassie said shaking Liz's hand.

"I'm Liz, my roommate is Paige Piper and I'm the adopted daughter of Headmaster Grimm." Liz said as Cassie came towards me.

"I'm Courtly, daughter of the wild card and I don't have a roommate yet." Courtly said shaking Cassie's hand.

"Ah hum," Jennifer said to get outer attention. She was wearing light blue ripped jeans and a green leather jacket, the shirt underneath was a black tank top. "What do you think?" She said posing.

"Hmm, I'm not sure. It looks nice but maybe you should try something else." I said getting up.

"You can keep that, that's not really my style." Cassie said.

"Oh I know I'll pick three!" Jennifer said already coming out with two other options. One was a green tutu and the other was a dress with floral patterns based around the colors pink, red and orange.

What do you guys think? You guys can choose in the comments below.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you to:
@AutieIsAwsum for Liz Grimm
And
@awesomemaniac for Jennifer Prince and Paige Piper
And
@queennightstalker for Whinnie Feline and Lillth Princeton and Barker B. Wolf
And
WarriorsSunpelt  for Cassie Redford
If you want to enter characters please comment down below, please make a violinist and make as many as you want. Have fun!