Well Lillith

"Lillith don't jump her!" Alistair yelled as I hit the ground.

"Your not holding me down! Alistair is mine!" She said shaking me like crazy.

"Get off of her Lillith!" Whinnie said grabbing her as I hit the ground hard.

"Are you ok?" Liz asked me.

"Just a little shaken up." I sighed as Liz lifted me onto my feet.

"I'll take her to the nurse." I heard Alistair say and I got lifted into his arms.

When we got to the nurses the nurse said I'll be fine. So Alistair and I both walked out. "Sorry about that Alistair." I sighed walking down the hall.

"That's ok she was annoying me anyway." We walked in awkward silence.

"Are you still dating Bunny?" I ask nervously.

"Yeah I am, but a new girl came into the picture." Alistair said like he didn't care.

"That Lillith girl?" I ask almost to direct.

"Haha, no!" He laughed and walked off down a different hall. I stood there so confused. I mean that was a riddle I couldn't solve.

"Courtly your ok!" Jennifer said running up fast Liz trailing behind her.

"Yeah just a little shaken up but I'll be fine." I said quizzically.

"Are you up for spying on Jennifer's date tonight?" Liz said excitedly, Jennifer blushed.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world." I smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to:
@AutieIsAwsum for Liz Grimm
And
@awesomemaniac for Jennifer Prince
And
@queennightstalker for Barker B. Wolf and Lillith Princeton and Whinnie Feline
Remember if you want to enter characters just leave a comment currently I want a violinist who doesn't talk. And make as many as you want. Have fun!