Reunion

Jan 10th, 2016

Over time people came to visit Donna in the hospital, Elise either took early morning visits or late night visits. Each time I saw her she was crying, surprisingly she didn't threaten me. But I had another threat to deal with.

"Hayley! I told you to get all my bags! Not just four!" I turned my head to see what seemed to be a mixture of a boy and girl yelling at a girl with black hair with blonde streaks.

"I-I-I'm sorry mam." Hayley said, making mam sound like mum. Hayley wore a black and white jumper and some sneakers. Her hair was in two pony tails and were very short. Her eyes were brown and full of sadness.

"I told you if you can't do anything right then you'll have to go back to be a failure in your castle!" The girl yelled.

"Yes Octi," Hayley said managing to bet two bags under her armpits and hold three bags in each hand.

"Boo!" Three girls yelled behind me.

"Ahh!" I yelled turning around to see Paisley, Whinnie and Liz. "Why did you scare me?" I asked.

"We all wanted to talk to you so we decided to scare you." Liz smiled happily.

"Oh ok well." I said waiting for them.

"Paige's birthday is coming up in about a week and since she feels bad about that whole Donna thing I want to throw a rocking party." Liz said energetic, "can you help?"

"Uh sure," I said.

"I'll text you the details later. We'll start planning tomorrow." Liz said walking off looking at her mirror phone.

"You next Whinnie," Paisley said politely.

"My show is gonna be on TV!" Whinnie screamed, "you have to be there for the launching party!"

"Sure when is it?" I said sprawled against the lockers.

"A few weeks, I'll tell you later." Whinnie said walking away to Lillith.

"What did you want Paisley?" I said relaxing a little.

"Well if you don't mind the news paper club is having a meeting and I'm going to work with some people on the fashion page so I get to meet them today. I'm a little nervous so would you come?" Paisley said shyly.

"Lead the way," I said.

"I knew I could count on you," Paisley smiled.

When we got there it wasn't all smiley faces though. Especially when Shuan walked into the room.

"Hi I'm Kallie Hearts," a nice girl smiled.

"I'm Paisley, and this is my friend Courtly. I brought her along for support if you don't mind." Paisley said nicely.

"I don't mind," Kallie said. Almost immediately did Shaun burst through the door.

"What?!" Paisley yelled pointing at Shaun.

"What!?" Shaun yelled back.

"What?" Kallie said confused.

"Uh oh," I said knowing some serious shiz was gonna go down.

Paisley looked like she was gonna yell.....but all that came out was a sob. "I can't do this anymore," she said walking out the door.

"Paisley wait!" I yelled walking out following her. Shaun seemed a little stunned, like he actually felt bad.

Once I got to Paisley who was crying right next to her locker I tried reassuring her. "Paisley you've wanted this for a long time. You can't give up now." I said rubbing her arm.

She took in a breath full of tears. "I can't, being mad at Shaun. It's just so hard, I'm a ugly duckling, what if I never get my story." Paisley said turning away.

"Everything is about inner beauty, not outer beauty." I said holding my arm.

"But I just want to look in the mirror, and not want to look away." Paisley said calming down a little.

"Paisley!" Shaun yelled from down the hallway. Paisley didn't move as Shaun got closer. "Paisley I want to apologize, I'm sorry I've been personally trying to copy your life."

"Huh," Paisley looked up confused.

"I want to be you Paisley, your a girl. You actually have a chance with Alistair." Shaun said blushing a little.

Paisley hugged him smiling. "I'm sorry I haven't been supporting you coming out. I should have been there for you, like you are for me."

"I'll quit the news paper club," Shaun said embracing his sister.

"No, I'd like to have you there...........for moral support, because I trust you." Paisley said smiling.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to:
@AutieIsAwsum for Liz Grimm
And
awesomemaniac for Paige Piper and Jennifer Prince
And
CandiceMay9 for Barker B. Wolf and Lillith Princeton and Whinnie Feline
And
Abigail_Charming for Donna Ray Charming and Cassie Redford
And
SapphireSnowQueen for Elise Queen
And
EverAfterMonster17 for Paisley Swan
And
@BlackCanary2014 for Shaun Duckling and Riley Stiltskin and Pearce Pan
And
@EverAfterMaster for Octi Urcen
And
@ClumsyPadfoot for Kallie Hearts
Only 7 chapters to go so enter your characters now! For updates and such check out Courtly's diary facts! Have fun!