A different side?

Dec 9th 1:00 in the morning

So yeah I was like hanging around Ever After when I heard Liz say something.

"Please Liz!" Apple whined, ha ha her name should be Apple Whine.

"No way Apple! You know how I hate cheating!" Liz yelled angrily.

"But I'm the ruler of Ever After High, and if I don't get the answers to the test tomorrow. I'll tell everyone your secret." Apple said walking off evilly. I smiled, I had an idea but it would have to involve Liz.

Liz stood there shocked, then I spoke. "Give her the answers." I said plainly sitting on the banister and pulling out an apple.

"How would you know Courtly!" Liz said looking up at me annoyed. "You like pranks! We are complete opposites." She said walking off, her fists pumping.

"What if I could help you make Apple fail without cheating." I said smiling deviously.

She stopped in her tracks and looked up at me. "Keep talking."

"Apple she's so vain, if something happened to her appearance she would scream."

"And then miss the test!" Liz said excitedly. I smiled, she was catching onto the bait.

"You in or out!" I said smiling so big the Cheshire Cat would be jealous.

"In!" Liz yelled so excitedly.

So later that night we did it.

"So did you give her the answers?" I said pulling out my card tricks.

"Yes." She said plainly, she was dressed in purple jeans a black top and her hair was in braids.

"Ok go time." I said shuffling the deck of cards.

"We don't have a rope! How are we gonna get up to her dorm?" Liz said like I was dumb.

I pulled out a card, "2 of spades fly!" I said immediately we started flying in the air. The spades outlined under our feet. Liz was in total shock! When we got up there we jumped thru the window. Once we got in I could hear the soft snores of Raven Queen outlined by the ugly snores of Apple.

"I wouldn't want to be her Prince Charming." Liz whispered jumping thru the window. As I walked over to sleeping Apple, Liz grabbed all of Apple's clothes out of her dresser.

"Make her look like the queen of spades." I whispered holding the queen of spades card in front of her face. Immediatly her face changed to look old and a little fat.

Liz giggled but I shushed her, then we got back home and I'm writing in you now! Can't wait till tomorrow, Courtly!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you to:
AutieIsAwsum
For her character Liz Grimm