Hospital

Christmas

Just great, Christmas in the hospital. No I'm not in the hospital, Elise and Donna are. I'll just write the whole story.

"Donna!" I yelled running up to her, she was still breathing but knocked out.

"Stay away from her!" I heard Elise yell, icicles hit me and I tumbled to the ground. "Stay away from her." Elise whispered cradling her. Immediately an ambulance came taking Donna, Elise and I. It felt awkward next to Elise. We were rushed out and when Donna was put on the bed thingy Elise was immediately taken away because she had many bruises and cuts.

"Ms. Queen, I'm sorry but you must come with us." A doctor said taking her arm.

"No," Elise said bluntly.

"Ms. Queen we must take you." The doctor said.

"I won't go." Elise said never taking her eyes off Donna.

"We need help!" The doctor yelled and immediately three doctors came with a bed stroller. They dragged Elise to it, "Donna no, please wake up! I know your awake! I need to be with her! Please! Let me go! She needs me!" Elise yelled as they buckled her in. "Donna I love you! Please wake up! I won't be able to live without you!" Elise yelled as tears started filling her eyes. Her screams echoed through the hall.

I stood there silently listening to the clicks of the machine making sure Donna was alive.

Very depressing, I'm depressed deal with it! (Monster high!) Anyway next chapter everyone will be featured giving a gift, quote or item to Donna. So please leave your characters in the comments that are in the story and tell me what they will do.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to:
@AutieIsAwsum for Liz Grimm
And
awesomemaniac for Jennifer Prince and Paige Piper
And
CandiceMay9 for Barker B. Wolf and Lillith Princeton and Whinnie Feline
And
WarriorsSunpelt for Cassie Redford and Donna Ray Charming
And
SapphireSnowQueen for Elise Queen
And
EverAfterMonster17 for Paisley Swan
And
@BlackCanary2014 for Shaun Duckling and Riley Stiltskin and Pearce Pan
If you want characters to be in it comment them down below and make as many as you want. Have fun.