Love triangle

"That's Elise," Liz said sighing. "She's the school bully, she doesn't really like anyone. Not even her friends." Liz said pulling me up into my chair.

As I looked behind me I saw Elise bully a couple out of the best seats in the house. "I can't believe I was like that." I said silently.

"What?" Liz whispered as the movie started.

"Nothing." I said turning around to face the screen.

"Look at them." Liz said poking me. I turned around to see Jennifer and Hopper drinking out of a can of Folk (coke don't judge me kay) making goo goo eyes.

Later that night "Muahahahah!" The villain laughed and Jennifer jumped in her seat. Hopper wrapped his arms around her. Jennifer sighed and snuggled with him.

"Are you watching the movie?" Liz said putting popcorn in her mouth.

"They are more entertaining." I said smiling.

"Well looks like their date is going well." Liz said silently.

"Hopper!" A voice said behind Courtly. As Courtly turned around she found it was Briar.

"Briar!?" Hopper said surprised moving up out of his seat. Briar was dressed in a rose outfit with jagged stripes.

"Come on we are suppose to be at the club!" Briar whisper shouted.

"Excuse me?" Jennifer questioned getting up out of her seat. Everyone was watching them.

"Excuse you this is my boyfriend!" Briar said grabbing Hopper's arm and started dragging him.

"No!" Hopper said pulling away and running toward Jennifer, he started hugging her. "Jennifer is an amazing girl, and you were a horrible girlfriend!"

"Oooooooooooooooo," everyone in the theater said.

"Burn!" Barker yelled from across the room.

"Come on Hopper we are going to the club tonight and they won't let me in without a date!" Briar said ignoring everyone.

"No Briar, you were a horrible choice, let alone girlfriend." Hopper said turning toward Jennifer. "Jennifer, I have had a wonderful time tonight. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!" Jennifer yelled at the top of her lungs. Then they kissed and Jopper lived on. LOL no that's not the end. Write in you tomorrow, Courtly!

This part of the diary is dedicated to Sapphy.

Dec 14th 2:05

Omj! (Oh my joker) I just saw Chase! Let's just say we have a lot of history, one of it being he is my ex. Yes boyfriend, my ex boyfriend. Let's just say we spent a little time together after I got taken out of prison and he said he wanted to be my girlfriend. I said yes and then the day before I left to go to EAH he broke up with me for no reason. I don't want to talk to him let alone see him at EAH. So I'm in a corner balling my eyes out. Wait I hear something? Is that a violin? Brb Courtly!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to:
@AutieIsAwsum for Liz Grimm
And
awesomemaniac for Jennifer Prince and Paige Piper
And
@queennightstalker for Barker B. Wolf and Lillith Princeton and Whinnie Feline
And
WarriorsSunpelt for Cassie Redford
And
SapphireSnowQueen for Elsie Queen
If you would like to enter your character please comment them down below, make as many as you want. And have fun!