And there goes me blushing again.

Liam made a point to push his stool close to mine as possible, his nonstop touching making it obvious that he had one thing on his mind.

Me, naked in his bed. Or bent over this very table. Maybe even against that wall over there...

"Do you not like the food?"

I snapped out of my mind, looking up to see Liam staring down at me curiously.

"Oh! Sorry, I zoned out." I stabbed at the cut up, syrup drenched pancakes and thrust it in my mouth.

"Something you'll like to share?" He took a sip of his orange juice.

I swallowed and shook my head, stuffing my face with pancakes and eggs.

His hand landed on my bare thigh and squeezed it. I was still wearing the shirt I borrowed. Only the shirt. Liam was a bit eager to get my underwear off me.

"How about we watch a movie after we clean up?" He suggested, standing up to put his plate in the sink.

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

The Wedding Planner played on the big screen in Liam's game room but as soon as he swung my legs and began massaging my feet I knew I wasn't going to be able to pay attention to the TV let alone think.

"Are you trying to lure me into signing that contract with foot massages and lazy Sundays?" I giggled, wiggling my toes when he bent down to kiss my ankle.

"Am I that transparent?" He murmured, smirking at me as he kneaded my sore heel, from working so many hours at the diner. I moaned, unable to help it. "I just want to take care of you."

I sighed, "how did I get so lucky?"

"By being you..." He trailed off, a worried look transforming on his face. "Sabrina...promise me something."

"What?" I asked hesitantly.

"When I give you access to my bank account, promise me you won't let the money change you...or the people we meet at galas and charity balls influence you."

"W-why?" I stuttered, suddenly worried.

"Sshh," he whispered, leaning forward so that his body was parallel to mine. He placed one hand next to my head, against the cushion to support his body and caressed my cheek in his other hand. "I just adore your personality to much. It's so warm and sweet and the people we meet are born into money so if someone tries to bring you down just tell me. They're cold and ruthless and will make assumptions about our relationship so don't take it to heart. People with money talk trash because they have nothing better to do."

I suddenly felt overwhelm as Liam continued to ramble and it seemed he noticed that because he stopped talking abruptly.

"I'm sorry," he sighed, smiling, softly, down at me. "I just don't want you to feel like I threw you to the sharks."

"It's fine," I whispered, biting my lip as I reached up to tangle my fingers through his hair. Liam slowly laid his body softly against mine, chest to chest.

"I have to say, I do feel very fond of this position," Liam crooned, leaning down to brush his nose against my neck.

"I wonder why," I muttered playfully, glad the tense feeling went away between us.

"Be mine," he moaned, planting kisses along the column of my neck. He swept his tongue against my collar bone before he lifted his head up to look me in the eyes, silently asking for permission. For what? I don't know.

I swallowed before nodding.

Two minutes later, after licking himself down my body, Liam's head was between my thighs.

"Oh god!" I gasped, clutching his hair in my hands as he worked his to tongue inside my body. A series of licking, sucking-"Liam!"

Biting.

"My precious," Liam groaned, "you taste so sweet. I could stay down here forever."

"Don't stop don't stop don't stop," I chanted till I ran out of breath, tugging at his hair as his head bobbed up and down between my legs. His lips smacking as he feast filled the air along with my moans and shrieks. "I'm cumming!" I yelped before my hips bucked up into his mouth.

"Good girl," Liam cooed as I tried to control my shaking body. He crawled back up my body, cradling my face in his large hands. "That's it sweetheart, feel all the wonderful things I could do to this body," he crooned before he smashed his lips against mine, forcing his tongue in my mouth so that I tasted myself on his tongue. It was...interesting. Bearable. Erotic. It was something I thought would be disgusting and revolting when really truly it made my want for Liam even more pronounced. I rubbed myself against the bulge in his sleep pants like an animal in heat as he practically devoured my face, making noises that would put any wild beast to shame.

Soon, too soon, he pulled away, licking his moist lips as he stared down at me with want clearly written on his face. I was sure my face mirrored his.

"Dirty girl," he growled. "Such a sweet, sweet tease."

"Liam," I whined like a wanton hussy, "let me taste you."

I did. On my knees. As hot water pounded on our naked bodies and Liam's grunts and growls and groans ringed through my ears.