Eventful Train Rides

*Percy's POV*

"Oh come on! What's up with wizards and brick walls?"

Seriously wizards must have a wall fetish. I don't know if that's real or not but I don't care.

"Come on you only have to run into it," Ron told me.

Seriously? Sorry mate but I didn't just survive two wars and hoards of monster chasing me every second of my life just to die by running into a wall. I'm sorry but 'death by wall' isn't something I want to be remembered by.

"Sorry Ron but I rather sit down, sip tea and talk about the weather with old ladies than hit that wall face first. I'll never live that down," I snapped.

"Ok, ok. We'll show you it's safe first. Here watch the twins run though first," Ron replied.

The two red head twins smirked at each other and ran towards the wall. The closed my eyes expecting to hear skulls breaking but nothing happened. I opened my eyes and the twins were gone. Huh, Ron was right for once.

"See? It's fine, nothing to worry about. I knew I was right," Ron smirked at me.

"Go eat a pineapple Ron," I sassed back.

Ok not the best comeback ever but meh. One by one all of us made it though the wall (alive may I add). The platform was packed with students and parent alike. You could barely move without bumping into someone or a trolley. There was parents saying goodbye to their children and owls hooting in their cages.

We said our goodbyes and hopped into the train. It took a while to find a compartment that we all could fit in but we eventually found one. Once we were seated the train started to move. We were talking about Hogwarts but then we heard a knock on the door. At the door was a boy and a girl.

"Oh hey there Neville and Luna," Ginny greeted the new comers. 

"Hey Ginny, mine if we sit here? Every where else was full," asked the boy, presumably named Neville.

"Sure we'll make room."

After changed of seats, squeezing together and stepping on feet, we were able to fit everyone in. Of course it was extremely cramped. Everyone was talking very quickly with Neville and Luna and half the stuff they were saying I didn't understand. I just sat back and just listen to their conversation.

"Who are you?" Luna said dreamily, looking at me.

"Oh I forgot to introduce you guys with each other. Percy this is Luna and Neville. Luna is in Ravenclaw and Neville is in Gryffindor. Neville, Luna this Percy, my cousin," said Harry.

"Harry I didn't know you had a cousin," Neville told Harry.

"Either did I until this Summer," admitted Harry.

"Well its nice to meet you Percy," Luna said.

For the next hour I got to know Luna and Neville and became friends with them. We played Exploding Snap and also ate lollies. My personal favorites where Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Bean and the Chocolate Frogs. I also learnt more about the wizarding world. I was discussing with Neville about the type plants the wizards had and how I have a friend who loves plants, then there was a knock on the door.  

The door opened reveling a boy. He had white blonde hair and grey eyes. He was also extremely pale. I've never seen this boy before but I've felt like I've met him before. As soon as he saw Harry a smirk grew on his face.

"I see you decided to come back Potter. I'm surprised you came back after all, since you kill Voldemort aren't you already 'qualified' or do you believe that the only reason you bet him was because of luck?" sneered the boy.

Where have I seen that sneer?

"Back off Malfoy. Just because your a coward-" Ron said before Harry interrupted him.

"Ron leave him be his not worth our time."

"Is no one worth your time? Are you so mighty and untouchable now and everyone has to kiss your feet? Really, your letting your fame get to your head? If it wasn't for your stupid blood traitor of an aunty you would be good as dead," said Malfoy.

Thats when everything clicked. I have heard the term blood traitor been used before and I've only heard it from one person. He looks completely different now, must be a charm of some kind. I thought he had changed but apparently not. Also he just called by mother stupid and he was going to pay for it. You can mess with me but if you mess with my mum you are going to regret it.

I shoot up from my seat and walked up to Draco. He was going to saying something nasty until he recognised me. I pulled back and punched him in the nose. Your could here it break with the sickening crack. Behind me I heard the girl let out a surprised squeal. Crimson red blood poured from Draco's nose.

"Perce what was that for?" asked Draco.

"Don't you dare call me that!" I shouted at him.

Draco shrunk back and tried to say something but I cut him off.

"How could you act like this I thought you had changed. Back at camp everyone thought you were nice and funny but here you are, waltzing around like you own the place bullying people. Where you acting the whole time? Remember the time how I told you my mother was dead? Well for your information Harry's 'stupid blood traitor of an aunty' is my mother."

Draco get out a gasp.

"Percy I didn't mean too-"

In a low voice I said, "You may of not meant to say that but the fact you are bullying people and picking on about people's death is a low blow even for you. I hate bullies and you know I do. I thought you had changed but boy I was wrong, your nothing but a arrogant stuck-up rich kid."

Draco looked pale (more than usual) and looked like someone had just slapped him across his face (well I did punch him).

"Percy I-"

"Leave Malfoy and never ever pick on my friends and cousin again if you know whats good for you," I said in a deathly clam voice while giving him my wolf glare.

Draco was going to say something but when he saw my wolf glare he gave up and slumped his head in defeat. He closed the compartment door and walked away.

"Percy how do you know Draco?" asked Hermione.

"I don't want to talk about it," I say sitting down on the sit and glared out the window.

Everyone was silent but after a while everyone started talking again. I rubbed my temples. I didn't know yelling at your supposedly 'best friend' was so tiring.