My Two Saviours

I'm thinking about writing another book. I've made a start to it but I want feed back from you guys. It's a Inheritance cycle cross Percy Jackson. I always wanted to read these fan fiction. But they are either stopped updating or its not what I like. I'm a really picky reader. My number one rule is... It has to be percabeth. I don't ship Percy with ANY one else. His either with Annabeth or a loner. Anyway that's why I'm writing this book.

Recap:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"EVERYONE DUCK!"

It smashed through the windows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Harry's POV*

As soon as Percy yelled duck everyone dropped to the floor.

I heard snarling. I dared to looked up. It was almost as terrifying as Fluffy. It was a gigantic dog. It's coat was dark as night. It had red beady eyes and sharp vicious teeth that could tear apart anything.

You know that saying: a dogs bark is more vicious than their bite. Well this isn't the case.

It was sniffing the air. It walked right up to me. I was face to face with the monster. It's breath reeked with rotten flesh.

My only thought was... I'm going to die...

It sniffed at me and just snarled at me and walked off. Why didn't it kill me?

It turned it direction to Percy. It seem to turn even more vicious than before. The dog thing  licked it's lips.

Percy was knocked out and under neath rubble.

The monster got ready to pounce.

His going to die...

Then my vision went dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Percy's POV*

My vision was blurry and I had a killer of a head ache. I slowly regained my vision.

But I wasn't liking what I was seeing.

It was a hellhound as big or bigger than Mrs O'Learly. And it was getting ready to pounce. It was aiming at me.

And I was trapped under neath rubble.

Just Great...

This is how Percy Jackson is going to die. Annabeth is going to kill me (with Nico's help).

My vision went dark.

I thought dying would be painful but I felt nothing. Then I heard a familiar growl. I opened my eyes and sighed in relief.

Walking out of the shadows was Mrs O'Learly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mrs O'Learly looked down right murderous. She was barring her teeth and snarling at the other hellhound.