Unexpected Decisions

Hey guys! Sorry it's a bit late but I have my reasons. First of all I've had NAPLAN it's kind of like Finals but a bit different. Also I've been sick... like coughing my brains out sick. I was going to update sooner but like I've said I've been sick (I'm still sick but not I'm dying sick!) Thank you guys for all the lovely comments, they are a real confidence boaster! Bye for now! (P.S I rusted writing this so there might be a few mistakes!)

*Lilly POV*

Paul was hiding something. I didn't know what and it was killing me not knowing what it is. Both Sally and Paul were masters of keeping secrets. They were the first people to know that I liked James. The only reasons James found out was that I accidentally told Sirius and he blabbed about it to everyone. So I knew I would never it get out of him.

We sat there for a while. We tried to make small talk with Paul, but his mind was else where. The sun started to set over the city, but the city still remained lit up. The city that never sleeps, they got that right.

"When's Perseus coming back?" Asked James.

"I like to be called Percy, and for when I'm coming back, well I'm right here."

*Percy's POV*

"Percy you should go with you Aunty and Uncle." He told me.

What's up with people wanting me to leave?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait what?" I say getting angry.

Poseidon sighed and looked me in the eyes. "You should-"

"Yeah I heard you the first time but I don't won't to go, me and Wise Girl made plans." I interrupted him.

"Percy I'm not saying that you should go for the school year, just for the summer."

I don't have to go for the school year?!? Hades yes! But I still won't be able to see Wise Girl for the whole summer. THE WHOLE FREAKING SUMMER! I still get nightmares from Tartarus and Annabeth is the only one who can wake me up. Same goes for her. I was just about to speak then dad interrupted me.

"Before you say anything, think of it this way. You would be able to see the world your mother grew up and lived in. In a way you will learn more about your mother."

I sighed. I knew he was right. I was always curious about my mum. No one will really talk about her. Dad only told me a bit about her, Paul told me a lot more about mum but he would always hold back on some of the information.

"Ok I'll go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Stay here Blackjack I'll be back soon'

Ok boss but you owe me a box of doughnuts.

I shooked my head and sprinted to New Rome. After being yelled at by Terminus about bring weapons into New Rome and I ended up throwing Riptide in his face, I saw my Wise Girl standing beside a fountain looking at some blueprints.

Her gorgeous blond princess curls where tie back in a ponytail, only having two strains out that framed her face. Her grey eyes burned with wisdom and knowledge. She was wearing her Camp Half-Blood t-shirt, denim shorts and her drakon bone sword hanged loosely around her waist.

I snuck behind her an out my hands over her eyes. She jumped a bit before smiling.

"Guess who it us," I sang in a sing-song voice.

"Umm... is it Will?" She teased.

I huffed and stomped my foot like a little child. She let out her magical laugh. I could listen to that all day.

"Haha I know it's you Percy."

"Yes it is I, Percy Jackson!" I boomed.

"Percy, don't turn into Zues, we can only deal with one drama Queen." I pulled a weird face and thunder boomed over head.

"Annabeth why did you say Will? You and I know his too but with Nico." I told her wiggling my eye brows.

"They not together." Annabeth told me.

"Oh but they will. SOLANGELO FOREVER!" I shouted letting my inner Aphrodite out.

She face pammed at my antics. Then she asked the million dollar question.

"Why are you here Percy?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After spending a hour and a half explaining to Annabeth the situation, she sat there, her face scrunched up in concentration. She turned to face me and said,

"I think you should go."

What? Even my own girlfriend wants me too leave!

"Percy I think it would be good for you to go. You'll learn more about your mother, besides its only for the summer." Annabeth reasoned.

"Ok I'll go but expect a lot of IM's from me."

We spent the rest of the day together in New Rome. We ate pizzas for lunch and spent most of time on the beach of the Tiber River. The sun was starting to set and it was time to go.

"It's time for me to go." I told her gravely.

She went on her tip toes and gave me a peck on the lips. Before she could pull apart and deepen the kiss. It felt like time had stop. My worries had gone in a flash. Annabeth always had that effect on me. Finally we pulled apart. We continued to gaze in each other's eyes.

"Bye Wise Girl."

"Bye Seaweed Brain."

As the sun set, we went our separate ways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard muffled voices when I entered the apartment. I went to kitchen and saw Paul, Lily and James sitting around the dinner table, talking.

"When's Perseus coming back?" Asked James.

Well this is the time to make myself known.

"I like to be called Percy, and for when I'm coming back, well I'm right here."

All their heads turned so fast they should of gotten whip slash.

"Percy I was beginning to get worried." Paul said.

Sorry Paul, I lost track of time. I was spending time with Annabeth."

"Who's Annabeth?" James raised an eye brow.

I ignored him. I tuned my attentions on Lilly.

"I'll got with you to London, but I'm only staying there for the summer."

Lilly was about to say something but I cut her off.

"That's all I'm going to do. Have me for the summer or don't have me at all. I'm not ruining my plans just so I can attend a school in London."

James was about to say something but Lilly got there first.

"We understand Percy. We will love to have you for the summer." Lily said.

"Ok so when are we leaving?"