Ginny is going Mad

Hey guys! Go check out my friend MaddieH_7 new book. It's called In The Eye Of An Alpha. If you can't find it, it's in my reading list. Here is the blurb...

Ever since she was young she was told to keep a secret. Now Teddy has to hide the biggest thing about her life from everyone. That is until four new kids arrive. Friendship, love, trust and betrayal she encounters with these four people. But soon everything goes wrong. And now Teddy realises that she is the only one who can stop it. 

Maddie is an awesome and fantastic write and you really go read her book. Unlike me she actually updates every week.

*Ginny's POV*

When we saw George, Fred and Percy enter the house, we all got back on our brooms. Expect for Hermione, she followed the others saying that she had some reading to catch up on.

"You want to race?" asked Harry.

"To where?" wondered Ron.

"To the end of the forest and back," Harry told us.

"Ok, Ready Set GO!" I yelled.

I raced off on my broom. I could hear the boys yelling saying I was a cheater. The wind screamed in my ears and blew in my face. The rush was exhilarating. I weaved in and out of the trees, enjoying the race. In the corner of my eyes I saw a black figure flying around. It landed in a clearly no that far from me. My curiosity burned so I left the race and when to the clearly.

I landed in the clearly and took out my wand. I scanned the area. In the clearing, a small stream entered it. The trees provided nice and cool shade. There was a horse drinking. I moved closer to it, that's when I noticed it had wings. I let out a gasp. The pegasus looked up at me and let out a neigh. He galloped off and took off into the air. I sat there for a while, taking no notice at the sun which was stating to set.

"GINNY!" yelled Harry.

I came out of my trance.

"I'M OVER HERE HARRY!" I shouted.

Harry flew over to me. Once he landed, he dropped his broom and ran over to me and hugged me. It was a while before we ended our embrace.

"Where were you? We've been looking for you for ages!" exclaimed Harry.

"Really I didn't think I was gone for that long..." I trailed long.

"You were gone for an hour," Harry deadpanned.

I was shock. I thought I was only here of a couple of minutes. I looked at the sky, the sun was starting to set. He was right.

"What have you been doing?" Harry asked.

"Well I saw a black figure flying around and it landed in the clearing. I went to check it out," I started to explain.

"Ginny you could of been hurt. It could of easily been a Death Eater," Harry scolded.

"I'm not stupid Harry, I had my wand with me and I'm not exactly weak you know," I snapped at him.

"Anyway," I continued, "Once I scanned the area I saw a pitch black horse drinking at the creek."

"So? Whats the big deal? Its just a horse," Harry told me.

"That's the thing Harry, the horse had wings," I sighed.

Harry didn't say anything. He looked around, as if he was trying to look for something. I was frustrated about how protective his being over me. I get it, we both been though hard times, but they are behind us. It was time to move on.