You Want Me To Do What?

*Percy's POV*

"Wait you want me to what?" I said seriously confused.

"We want you to come to England." James repeated himself.

"For how long?" I questioned.

"For the Summer holidays and the school year so you can go to school there." Lilly said quietly.

"Why in Hades would I go to a stupid school in England!" I shouted.

No way in Hades I would go with them. I barely know them, why would I spend a year with them?! Me and Annabeth had a great senior year in Goode and now we were planning to go to New Rome for college.

"Percy it would be good to learn how your mother li-" I interrupted James.

"Nope I'm still not going I've made plans with Annabeth, there's no way I'm going to ruin our plans!" I was getting angry.

"But Percy-" I turned to Paul.

"YOU KNEW ME AND ANNABETH HAD PLANS! WHY DID YOU AGREE WITH THEM!"

"Percy you need to calm down." Paul told me.

"ITS YOUR FAULT IM ANGRY!" Water all around us was floating, but I didn't care. I was pissed.

"Perseus-"

"DONT PERSEUS ME! The sink had exploded.

"ME AND ANNABETH MADE A PROMISE NEVER TO LEAVE EACH OTHER!" Lilly and James took a step back.

"THAT PROMISE IS WHY I CHOSE TO FALL IN THE PIT WITH ANNABETH! NOW YOU ASK ME TO BREAK IT FOR PEOPLE I DONT EVEN KNOW!!"

"PERCY YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN BEFORE YOU DESTROY THE APARTMENT!" Paul shouted back.

I looked around and took a deep breath. The kitchen was flooded. The sink was broken and most of the dishes were smashed. I was still angry at him so before I could do anymore damage, I gave him a wolf glare then I stomped into my room and slammed the door.

I needed air. I went to the fire escape and gave my best taxi whistle. Not long after Blackjack appeared.

Yo boss can we get some donuts?

'Not now Blackjack I'm not in the mood.'

Who put you there? I'll kick them in the face.

'Unless you want to kick two strangers and Paul.'

Umm. I'll kick the strangers but not Paul, he gives me donuts when your away. Mmm... chocolate doughnuts...

'Just take me to New Rome'

On it boss!

'For the last time don't call me boss!'

Ok boss.

I give up on that horse. Don't tell him I called him a horse. He'll kick my arse. I jumped on his back and we flew to New Rome.

*Paul's POV*

As soon as I heard the taxi whistle I knew he was gone. He and Blackjack are probably going to see Annabeth. I sighed. What am I going to do now? I turned to see Lilly and James standing in the corned with fear and curiosity in their eyes.

"I've need seen someone show that much accidental magic before." James said confused.

"Maybe it's because he never used his magic before and it's been bottled up?" I replied.

"Or his a powerful wizard." Came Lilly reply.

"Sally was a powerful witch and we never knew who's Percy's dad is. For all we know he could be a powerful wizard!" James exclaimed. Oh you don't know how powerful he is.

"Sally never did tell us who was Percy's father. Did she tell you?" Lilly asked.

"No she didn't." I lied.

Sally told me who Percy's father was before we got married. At first I didn't believe her, but when the snake came in his cot and he killed it, then I started to believe her.

"Well he show magical potential. He has to go to Hogwarts." Separated James.

"I don't think that's going to happen. Percy is very stubborn, especially when it comes to his friends." I told him.

Lilly was staring off into the distance. Her face was crunched up in concentration. Her face went unreadable and then she turned to face me.

"What did Percy meant by 'fall in the pit'?"

I didn't say anything. When Percy told me he fell into Tartarus, I was scared and a bit proud. Proud that Percy was able to survive something like that, and scared becomes things like that can change people.

Percy, Annabeth and Nico still have occasional Nightmares from that place. There many be little of them but their always violent. The kids would scream, cry and thrash around in the bed. But it still didn't affect on their daily life. Nico still was his old moody self (but he ha been a bit more happier. I wonder why?) Annabeth was still smart and wise as ever and Percy is still his happy and sarcastic self. (Trust one in the sarcastic part.)

"Paul what's the pit?" Lily asked concerned.

"There's nothing I can tell you about that."

That's true. It isn't my place to tell them. It's either Percy or the gods who has to tell them. I could tell Lilly wasn't happy about my answer, but she didn't say anything about it.

*Percy's POV*

The wind was blowing in my face. The fight I had with Paul was behind me. I didn't have a care in the world. All the sudden Blackjack vied right.

'Blackjack what's going on?'

Bigger boss wants to met us on the beach.

Wait who's bigger boss? Wait I got it! Oh Styx its dad, what did I do wrong this time? I sighed and let Blackjack take me to the beach.

We landed on the white sandy beach. A couple meters in front of us was my dad. Let me tell you something about my dad. His a god. His Poseidon, the God of the ocean, earthquakes and the creator of horses. Yeah so his not your typical day-to-day dad.

"Hello my son how are you?" My father asked me.

"Whatever I did, it wasn't me." I told him. He chuckled.

"You've done nothing... for now,"

"But this isn't just a social visited right?" I questioned.

"No it isn't."

"Well why are you here?"

He sighed. My dad walked over to the murky sea. As soon as he touched it, the ocean turned crystal blue. He stared at the water for a bit before turning back to me.

"Percy you should go with you Aunty and Uncle." He told me.

What's up with people wanting me to leave?!