Conversations, Confusion and Suprises

*Percy's POV*

"Um...Hey guys," I say rubbing the back of my neck nervously.

"Percy what are you doing," Lily asked me.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm leaving."

It was silent. No one moved a muscle. No one spoked a work. But soon the silents became too deafening for me.

"I'll be going then."

I picked up my bag and headed off. I would call for Blackjack but then the Wizards would know something's up. After all they think I had a 'normal' life.

"Percy don't leave," Lily called.

I stopped. She had been nice to me and whole time and what does she get in return? Me leaving without her getting to know me. I'm her nephew of her dead best friend. All of them want to get to know me but I was pushing them away.

After the wars I dot trust as easily as I used to. I'm still my happy-go-lucky self but sometimes I want to curl up into a ball and cry. I should stay. Maybe I can learn to trust them. As long as they don't know about the 'other life' they should be safe.

"I'll stay," I told Lilly.

She ran up to me hug the life out of me.

"I know this is upsetting and weird for you and I know you want to go back home. But thank you for staying. I- I mean we all want to get to know you." She cried.

"I do want to go home but I haven't even given you a chance to get to know me." I told her.

She hugged me one more time and lead the group inside the Potter house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all sat around the table, in extremely awkward silents.

Molly was in the kitchen making dinner. It smelt wonderful. But back at the dinning room all was silent. All the adults where trying to talk to me but stopped when they were about to stay something. Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny were having a whisper conversation and the twins looked like there were planning their next prank.

Finally James broke the silents.

"So Percy, tell us a bit about your summer camp. It must be fun, your go there every summer."

Well my camp is a place where child for the gods go to be safe and learn to defend them selfs from monsters that literately crawled out of hell and love to feed on their flesh. We have a rock climbing wall that's spews out hot boiling lava. Our 'Camp director' is the God of wine who is cursed to drink diet-coke and our 'Co-director' is a centaur that has been training demigods for centuries. Did I mention our camp has been in two wars? Yeah well I forgot to mention that.

But of course I didn't say that out loud.

"Well for staters, it's a summer camp for kids like me who have ADHD and dyslexia. It's a Greek base camp, so we learn everything about Greece and its history and mythology. All my friends go there and so does my girlfriend." I told them all.

They all perked up at the word girlfriend.

"So tell us about your girlfriend," Lily asked curiously.

"She has blond princess locks that she always wears up in a ponytail. She is extremely smart and if you tell she dumb because of the hair colour she'll beat you into a plump. She has amazing grey eyes that calculate your every move. She has a California tan to go in the mix. Everytime I do something dumb, which is most of the time, she will call me a Seaweed Brian and I call her a Wise Girl. She is the most beautiful woman I've ever met and I want to spend the rest of my life with her." I say dreamily.

All the girls went  'aww' or 'that's so cute' while all that guys did nothing. But they did look like they where going to puke.

Ginny slapped Harry.

"Why can't you be like that?"

Harry looked surprised and Ron did too because Hermione did the exact same thing.

"It's time to tell me about you guys," I saying pointing to the four teenagers.

Just as they where about to speak food started to float in. Yes you heard me it floated in. Harry laughed at my expression. The food sat itself on the table.

"Dinner is already!" Molly announced.

Ron basically threw himself onto the food.

I grabbed some roasted chicken and veggies. I poured the gravy on top to make a masterpiece. I dug right into my food but not forgetting my manners unlike some red head I know.

A few conversation were around the table but I wasn't apart of any. Well I guess I'm still an outsider.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once dinner was finished everyone moved themselves to the living room.

"So going back to what I said before dinner came in, can you tell me about yourselves?" I say to the teenagers.

"I'm Fred-"

"and I'm Geroge!"

"Where the best pranksters around! We own a joke shop in Diagon Alley and were identical twins. We are both purebloods and were proud students o the Gryffindoor House!" The twins said in perfect sync.

They looked at me to see my reaction but they weren't going to get any. I'm used to the Stolls. Even Though they aren't twins, they can still talk in perfect sync.

"Well I'm Ginevra Weasly but my friends call me Ginny. I'm the only daughter in a family of seven. I'm a pureblood and I was in the Gryffindoor House. I like to play Quidditch." Ginny told me about herself.

Next was Ron.

" I'm Ronald Weasly. The second youngest of a family of seven. I'm good at Wizards chess. I'm a pureblood and was sorted into the Gryffindoor House. I also play Quidditch."

What did those four meant by 'pureblood' and 'Quidditch' and 'Gryffindoor'. And what the Hades is wizards chess?! It can't be any different to normal chess?

"I'm Hermione Granger. I'm a muggle born. I like to read and spend most of my time in the library. My parents are both muggles as they are both dentist." Hermione said matter-o-factly.

Again with the wizard language! What is a 'muggle' or 'muggle born'?

The last person was my cousin Harry.

"I'm Harry Potter, I'm an only child, godson to Sirius Black. I defeated Voldemort twice. I play as a seeker in Quidditch.I was sorted into the Gryffindor house and I'm a half blood."

"Your a half-blood?" I asked confused.

"Yes..."

"But I've never seen you at any of the camps."

"What?"

"And Lily and James are you birth parents," I say seriously confused.

"What does this have to do with me being a half blood?" Harry asked me.

I heard was a growl.

"EVERYONE DUCK!"

It smashed through the windows.