Night Terror's

*Hermione's POV*

A scream pieced the night air.  

I shot out of bed and grabbed my wand. I ran out the door. Turns out, I wasn't the only one that was woken up. In fact, everyone was up. I was about to talk to Harry but than a another scream was let out. It came from Percy's room. All of us bolted to his room.

Sirius barged though the door. All of us pilled in. Another scream was let out. Percy was thrashing in his bed. His blankets were tangled around him, he tried to kick them off. A scream came out of his mouth. We all sat there not knowing what to do or we were too stunned. Sirius was the first to react. He ran to Percy and held his arms down.

"Remus, come help me hold him down!" shouted Sirius.

Remus was by Percy's side in seconds, holding Percy's legs. It seemed to make Percy's scream worse and he thrashed harder than before. Sirius and Remus only just were able to stop Percy hurting himself or anyone around him. Tears streamed down his face.

"ANNABETH!" cried Percy in despair.

His scream's soon turned into sobs. His entire body shook as he cried. Percy sat up with inhuman speed, still crying. Sirius and Remus backed away from Percy, Mrs Weasly ran to him and comforted him. They wrapped their arms around each other and cried. The rest of us shifted on the spot, uncomfortable in the position we were in. After what seemed like ages, Percy ran out of tears. He looked at us with his blood shot eyes and gave us a week lop-sided grin.

"I'm alright now guys you can go back to sleep," Percy says, his voice hoarse from screaming.

"Do you want to talk about it?" asked Remus. Percy shook his head.

"Alright then, I'll make some hot chocolate," stated Mrs Weasly.

She walked out of the room. Not too soon after she left the other adults left, but not without giving Percy looks of sympathy. Soon it was just the kids left in Percy's room. Silence hung in the air.

"I'm going to make a call to my girlfriend," Percy states while looking though his bag.

Ron, Harry and I looked at each other and nodded. We walked away and gave Percy some privacy. We went to Harry's room. Ginny soon caught on what was gapping and dragged the twins with her. She closed the door behind her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Percy's POV*

"Oh Fleecy, do my a solid and show me Annabeth Chase Camp Half-Blood."

I threw the drachma into the mist. The mist swirled and showed my familiar blonde curls that I loved.

Annabeth was reading a book about architecture. Blue prints and designs were scattered across her bed. Her princess curls were tied up into a ponytail. She was wearing her Camp Half-Blood T-Shirt and a pair of cargo shorts. She was so engrossed with her book she didn't notice me.

"Annabeth!" I called, but trying to be quite at the same time.

She turned towards me, with her grey eyes sparkling.

"Percy?"

"Hey Wise girl."

"You stupid Seaweed Brain. You haven't talked to me in ages! I was getting worried," she scolded.