Chapter 12

Optimus stared at the screen as Agent Fowler continued to drill him about the descriptions activities. The Autobot Leader wasn't really listening, his mind was elsewhere he was to busy thinking about his team, and was concerned for what might lay ahead.

"Ahem....Optimus?" Rachet said. He snapped out of his thoughts, and suddenly realized the room had gone quiet.

"Are you even listening?" The agent asked.

"Yes and no." He admitted, "I apologize, what was the question?" There was silence. Rachet cleared his throat again, and looked at the Agent.

"He asked if you were actually looking for the cons or if you were just to busy." The medic muttered.

"That's not what he said!" Miko piped up, the other kids shushed her. Everything went quiet again. Agent Fowler thought he got the idea of what was going on.

"Prime, I'm getting a pretty good idea of what's going on. But I need you to focus, the Decipticon's have stolen somethings from one of the military bases. Unfortunately, we haven't been able to locate them." Agent Fowler paused to make sure the team was listening. "Optimus, the weapon we fear he is creating, could destroy all human beings. It's basically an EMP, but we fear he could alter it to target life forms." They all stared at each other in shock. Optimus walked closer to the screen.

"Agent Fowler, we will stop this machine, its our number one priority to protect the humans." With that he ended transmission. The team looked at their leader, they all had the same question on their mind. Rachet broke the silence.

"Optimus, what about our Scout? We still haven't found him. Not to mention we don't even know where Megatrons ship is, its cloaked."

"But we can try and find them both. I'm not giving up on our Scout, but we must stop Megatron before he destroys everything." Optimus turned to the others, "Rest assured, we are not going to lose hope on finding Bumblebee. When we stop Megatron we will continue our search." He looked at each of them. "For the time being, Rachet and I will try to locate the Nemesis."

"We could go on patrol." Smokescreen suggested. The Leader nodded in agreement.

"Autobots, roll out."